Iron Reaver LFR Guide - Hellbreach (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Iron Reaver in Hellfire Citadel is a two-phase encounter (with the two phases alternating back and forth) during which you primarily face the Iron Reaver. During Phase Two, you will also have to kill some adds.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- When targeted by Artillery, move far away from everyone else.
- Perform a tank switch when Artillery is cast.
- Do not stand in front of Iron Reaver when Blitz is cast.
- Do not stand in the Falling Slam circle at the end of Phase Two.
- Spread out at least 8 yards apart.
3. Melee and Ranged DPS
- [Illidan][H] Wicked (5/9N) Recruiting! Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:45pm until Midnight Eastern.
- [Dalaran][H] The Fish and Bread Trick (8/9 N ToS) Christian Family-Friendly Casual Guild LFM
- Need help with mm dps
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- [Player] [A] Hazeroth (9/9 N ToS 4/9 H ToS) Disc Priest
- [Aggramar][A]Caution(5/9H) LF DPS & a healer
- Empowered Artifact Traits for Vengeance
- Sub Rogue PvP Question
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 7.2
- I have logs! :D