Hellfire High Council LFR Guide - Halls of Blood (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The Hellfire High Council in Hellfire Citadel is a council-style encounter during which you face three bosses at the same time.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Tank all the bosses close together. One tank should take Dia Darkwhisper, and the other should take Gurtogg Bloodboil and Blademaster Jubei'thos.
- Use a cooldown for Dia's Nightmare Visage.
- Use healing cooldowns when bosses go under 30% health.
Melee and Ranged DPS
- Kill the bosses in the following order of priority:
- DPS Jubei'thos' clones when he uses Mirror Images.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid Testing: March 24th
- Ebyssian and Emberthal Epilogue Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- How to Unlock Ancient Zul'Gurub Crafting in Patch 10.0.7
- Restoration Shaman PvE
- Zskera Vaults Guide
- Preservation Evoker PvE
- Fire Mage Leveling
- Beast Mastery Hunter Leveling