Hellfire High Council LFR Guide - Halls of Blood (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The Hellfire High Council in Hellfire Citadel is a council-style encounter during which you face three bosses at the same time.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Tank all the bosses close together. One tank should take Dia Darkwhisper, and the other should take Gurtogg Bloodboil and Blademaster Jubei'thos.
- Use a cooldown for Dia's Nightmare Visage.
- Use healing cooldowns when bosses go under 30% health.
Melee and Ranged DPS
- Kill the bosses in the following order of priority:
- Gurtogg Bloodboil;
- Blademaster Jubei'thos;
- Dia Darkwhisper.
- DPS Jubei'thos' clones when he uses Mirror Images.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Heirlooms Overview
- Restoration Druid Leveling
- Mistweaver Monk PvE
- Balance Druid PvE