Hellfire High Council LFR Guide - Halls of Blood (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The Hellfire High Council in Hellfire Citadel is a council-style encounter during which you face three bosses at the same time.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Tank all the bosses close together. One tank should take Dia Darkwhisper, and the other should take Gurtogg Bloodboil and Blademaster Jubei'thos.
- Use a cooldown for Dia's Nightmare Visage.
- Use healing cooldowns when bosses go under 30% health.
Melee and Ranged DPS
- Do Not Queue for Battlegrounds in the 10-49 Level Range as Alliance!
- Soulbind Swapping Tips/Reminders
- Quick-access Notable Curse, Disease and Poison List for Mythic+
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 26th
- Shadowlands Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings and Analysis: Week 6 and 7
- Legendary Powers Available from Torghast Wings During the Week of January 26
- How Exactly Do the Mythic+ Keys from Great Vault Work?
- Legendary Soul Ash Calculator
- Marksmanship Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Feral Druid PvP 8.3
- Survival Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Retribution Paladin Shadowlands
- Outlaw Rogue Shadowlands
- Destruction Warlock Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands