Hellfire High Council LFR Guide - Halls of Blood (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The Hellfire High Council in Hellfire Citadel is a council-style encounter during which you face three bosses at the same time.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Tank all the bosses close together. One tank should take Dia Darkwhisper, and the other should take Gurtogg Bloodboil and Blademaster Jubei'thos.
- Use a cooldown for Dia's Nightmare Visage.
- Use healing cooldowns when bosses go under 30% health.
Melee and Ranged DPS
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power
- Arms Warrior PvP
- Shadow Priest Leveling
- Destruction Warlock PvP 9.0.1
- Torghast Box of Many Things
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Xbox one and chatpad
- Can I use A chatpad for the xbox one controller with wow?
- The Last Sigil