Shadow-Lord Iskar LFR Guide - Bastion of Shadows (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The fight against Shadow-Lord Iskar has your raid go through a number of different phases, during which you have to kill many different adds.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- During Phase Two, one tank should handle the Illusionary Outcasts, while the other tank should handle the other adds.
- While holding the Eye of Anzu
- dispel Fel Bomb;
- interrupt Fel Conduit, if your class has an interrupt.
Melee and Ranged DPS
- Throughout the fight, the most important targets to DPS are the listed
below, in order of priority.
- Corrupted Talonpriest (first Phase Two);
- Shadowfel Warden (second and third Phase Two);
- Fel Raven;
- Shadow-Lord Iskar.
- Stand in a line in front of or behind the player carrying the Eye of Anzu when Focused Blast is cast in order to split the damage.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)
- Marksmanship Hunter PvE
- Heirlooms Overview
- Restoration Druid Leveling
- Mistweaver Monk PvE
- Balance Druid PvE