Tyrant Velhari LFR Guide - Bastion of Shadows (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The fight against Tyrant Velhari is a 3-phase encounter during which your raid must deal with several large adds.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- In each phase, have one tank tank the boss, and the other tank the add that spawns in that phase, and perform a tank switch when the Seal of Decay debuff stacks too high.
- Throughout the fight, outheal the Touch of Harm healing absorb shield. If its wearer is about to die, dispel it and outheal the rest of it on the target that it jumps to.
Melee and Ranged DPS
- During Phase One, the Ancient Enforcer is a lower DPS priority than the boss, though it should still die around the end of the phase to incidental damage.
- During Phase Two and Phase Three, the Ancient Harbinger and Ancient Sovereign are the highest priority, followed by the boss.
- Throughout the fight, at least 1 player must stack in the circle created around the player targeted by Edict of Condemnation, to split the damage.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st
- Ret Paladin Restart after a couple years
- Heirlooms Overview
- General Leveling Guide
- Destruction Warlock Shadowlands
- TBC or Wotlk leveling?