Mannoroth LFR Guide - Destructor's Rise (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Mannoroth is a 4-phase encounter during which you will mostly have to avoid a large number of environmental effects and interrupt spells.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal and Heroic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Perform a tank switch while using an active mitigation cooldown right after Massive Blast is cast. This must be done quickly.
- Use an active mitigation cooldown to avoid getting Puncture Wound from Glaive Thrust.
- In Phase Four, avoid the knock back waves that come for you after Massive Blast.
Heal all raid members to take damage throughout the fight — nothing special is required of you.
Melee and Ranged DPS
DPS the targets that appear in the following priority:
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands