Mannoroth LFR Guide - Destructor's Rise (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Mannoroth is a 4-phase encounter during which you will mostly have to avoid a large number of environmental effects and interrupt spells.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal and Heroic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Perform a tank switch while using an active mitigation cooldown right after Massive Blast is cast. This must be done quickly.
- Use an active mitigation cooldown to avoid getting Puncture Wound from Glaive Thrust.
- In Phase Four, avoid the knock back waves that come for you after Massive Blast.
Heal all raid members to take damage throughout the fight — nothing special is required of you.
Melee and Ranged DPS
DPS the targets that appear in the following priority:
- Fel Iron Summoners;
- Doom Lords;
- Fel Imps;
- Dread Infernals (only ranged DPS);
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Preservation Evoker PvE
- Windwalker Monk PvE
- Outlaw Rogue PvE
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvE
- Arcane Mage PvE