Mogu'shan Vaults Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
Mogu'shan Vaults is a raid instance, introduced in the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion. The raid is available in 10 and 25-man raid sizes, as well as in LFR format. All 10 and 25-man encounters have both a normal and a heroic version.
The raid is part of Tier 14, in terms of PvE progression, and it is intended as the starter raid of the Mists of Pandaria expansion.
The raid houses 6 boss encounters, accessible only in their intended order.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
The raid instance entrance is located in the north-east of Kun-Lai Summit, on the Mogu'shan Terrace.
|Kun-Lai Summit||Mogu'shan Terrace|
The Stone Guard is the first encounter of the instance. This is a council-style encounter, which acts as a gatekeeper boss. It will test your raid's ability to handle basic mechanics and execute a relatively simple strategy.
The next two bosses are Feng the Accursed and Gara'jal the Spiritbinder. Feng is a rather simple 3-phase fight, while Gara'jal is heavily reminiscent of the heroic mode of Valiona and Theralion, in the Bastion of Twilight, requiring your raid to simultaneously perform tasks in two different realms.
The penultimate boss, Elegon, bears a striking resemblance to Algalon, in Ulduar. The encounter is one of extreme complexity, containing as many abilities as the fight against Alysrazor, in the Firelands, if not more. However, with proper execution, it is by no means an insurmountable challenge.
The Will of the Emperor is the final encounter of the raid. This is a complex and long encounter, where you will be assaulted by many different types of adds, before finally engaging Qin'xi and Jan'xi, the two actual bosses.
Note that the Mogu'shan Vaults, at least currently, does not appear to play any part in the legendary quest line of Tier 14.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Castle Nathria DPS Rankings
- give me a Training Dummy I can chase around
- Covenant Dungeon Buffs
- Shadowlands Overview
- Soulbind Conduits
- Castle Nathria Tank Rankings
- Short List Of Features And Changes I Feel Would Improve The Game
- Death Knight Changes