Pandaria Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
There are several outdoor raid bosses (also known as world bosses) in the continent of Pandaria, that you can defeat for loot and some quest items.
While you can participate in killing these bosses as many times per lockout as you like (although you will be restricted by their long respawn timers), you can only receive loot from one boss once per lockout.
The faction tagging system means that as long as the boss has been initially tagged by someone of the same faction as you, you will be eligible for loot if you participate in killing the boss, even if you do not share a raid group with the player who tagged the boss.
There are 8 such boss in Pandaria.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
Overview of the Bosses
Salyis's Warband is a boss located in the Valley of the Four Winds. This encounter requires your raid group to deal with a large number of adds, as well as with the boss's very damaging (and often lethal) abilities.
The Sha of Anger is a boss that spawns at one of a few set locations in the Kun-Lai Summit. This boss will also spawn adds, and will also employ mind-control mechanics against many of your raid members.
Nalak, the Storm Lord, is located in the Isle of Thunder. The encounter is mostly about positioning and movement, relative to Nalak's location.
Oondasta is located in the Isle of Giants. It is a single-phase, single-target fight during which you will spend most of your time avoiding Oondasta's cone attacks, and making sure to stay sufficiently spread out.
Chi-Ji, Yu'lon, Niuzao, and Xuen are 4 bosses located in the Timeless Isle. These bosses drop primarily PvP gear, but killing all of them is required for completing the Mists of Pandaria legendary quest chain.
- Patch 7.3: Upcoming Elemental Shaman Changes & Monks
- ToS Race Day 25: No W2nd Yet + Stats & History
- Class Tuning for July 25th
- Patch 7.3: Vicious War Fox PvP Mount
- Patch 7.3: Shackled Ur'zul (Mythic Argus Mount)
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes: July 20th
- Patch 7.3: Tier 21 Death Knight
- So much for Mantle
- [Hyjal][H] SK Pug Tavern 8/9H
- [Ragnaros][H] Project Failure 9/9HC | 9/10M | Looking for a tank and multiple DPS!
- Arms Assistance Required.
- [Skywall/Drak'thul][H] Corrupted Destiny (4/9 H) Recruiting Melee DPS Core Team
- Help analyzing my log demonology
- [Quel'Thalas] [A] Trotters Traders Ltd (3/9H) Recruiting for ToS
- Outlaw artifact
- BM Hunter and what our community is costing us...
- Why is Engine ranked so low on Mr Robot???
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- 913 fire mage need dps help
- Frost Mage 7.2.5
- Paladin in need of help
- High ilevel, low dps Ele
- Guardian Druid 7.2.5