Pandaria Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
There are several outdoor raid bosses (also known as world bosses) in the continent of Pandaria, that you can defeat for loot and some quest items.
While you can participate in killing these bosses as many times per lockout as you like (although you will be restricted by their long respawn timers), you can only receive loot from one boss once per lockout.
The faction tagging system means that as long as the boss has been initially tagged by someone of the same faction as you, you will be eligible for loot if you participate in killing the boss, even if you do not share a raid group with the player who tagged the boss.
There are 8 such boss in Pandaria.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
Overview of the Bosses
Salyis's Warband is a boss located in the Valley of the Four Winds. This encounter requires your raid group to deal with a large number of adds, as well as with the boss's very damaging (and often lethal) abilities.
The Sha of Anger is a boss that spawns at one of a few set locations in the Kun-Lai Summit. This boss will also spawn adds, and will also employ mind-control mechanics against many of your raid members.
Nalak, the Storm Lord, is located in the Isle of Thunder. The encounter is mostly about positioning and movement, relative to Nalak's location.
Oondasta is located in the Isle of Giants. It is a single-phase, single-target fight during which you will spend most of your time avoiding Oondasta's cone attacks, and making sure to stay sufficiently spread out.
Chi-Ji, Yu'lon, Niuzao, and Xuen are 4 bosses located in the Timeless Isle. These bosses drop primarily PvP gear, but killing all of them is required for completing the Mists of Pandaria legendary quest chain.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Castle Nathria DPS Rankings
- give me a Training Dummy I can chase around
- Covenant Dungeon Buffs
- Shadowlands Overview
- Soulbind Conduits
- Castle Nathria Tank Rankings
- Short List Of Features And Changes I Feel Would Improve The Game
- Death Knight Changes