Stats Guide for Blacksmithing in Dragonflight
Crafting Stats for Blacksmithing in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, and Blacksmithing can make great use out of Multicraft when crafting Consumables, Inspiration when crafting Maximum Item Level Gear and Resourcefulness in general for cost saving or public orders.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide.
Best Blacksmithing Gear
Blacksmiths use three pieces of gear, out of which the best versions are:
- Flameproof Apron made by Leatherworkers;
- Khaz'gorite Blacksmith's Toolbox made by Blacksmiths;
- Black Dragon Touched Hammer made by Blacksmiths.
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue and above versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a (Re)Crafting Order for them.
- 13 Jun. 2023: Revamped for Season 2.
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide for Dragonflight Season 3
- A Comprehensive To-Do List for Patch 10.2.5 Week 6
- The Rarest Obtainable Toys in WoW
- Amirdrassil 10.2.5 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 5: Enhance! Retribute!
- How to Farm the GMOD Mount Solo
- Spirit of Eche'ro Mount Going Away in 2 Days!
- The Most Popular Specializations in Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 3 Week 14
- Glory of the Tomb Raider Solo Guide