Shadowlands Leveling From 50 to 60 After Level Squish
This page will go over the process of leveling from Level 50 to Level 60 in the Shadowlands, outlining how and where players can level.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
Leveling Zones in the Shadowlands
After the level squish, players will have to level from Level 50 to 60 in the Shadowlands.
There will be 4 zones that players can choose to level through, which you can read about in our overviews below.
Players will have to play through the zones in the order listed above on their first playthrough, but can choose which zones to go to on their alts.
There are 4 leveling dungeons that will be available on release.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Theater of Pain
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Halls of Atonement
- 04 Nov. 2019: Added note about leveling order of zones.
- 02 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- PvP with the Blues: November 15th
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City Rewards: Ny'alotha Allseer (Mythic N'Zoth Mount) & Wriggling Parasite (Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider Mount)
- Infinite Heart of Azeroth Trait in Patch 8.3: Purity of the Worldsoul
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk
- Fury Warrior 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Gems for Timewalking Arcane Mage