Torghast Changes in Patch 9.1
General Torghast Changes in Patch 9.1
- The total number of floors per run has been reduced to 5.
- The Tarragrue is now a boss in the Sanctum of Domination raid, and will no longer be terrorizing players in Torghast, meaning the death counter has been entirely removed.
- Bosses no longer regenerate health after they have defeated you.
- You can catch up on Renown by clearing Torghast if you have not reached the weekly cap yet.
- As of July 29, an anvil to repair your gear is available at the start of each combat and boss floor.
New Scoring System and Perks
- You are now scored based on performance after successfully completing a run (more information on our Torghast Scoring System Guide). At the end of the run, your score will be ranked and you will be awarded with Tower Knowledge, which can be spent at Torghast Box of Many Things to acquire permanent Perks and grow stronger, which will allow you to combat the enemies in Torghast even quicker.
We have a separate guide up for the new Torghast progression system.
- Four new and more challenging Layers have been introduced, Layers 9-12.
- Layers are now unlocked by reaching a specific rating in the previous Layer's run.
- In Layers 9-12, a new currency called Soul Cinders will drop. It is used to upgrade Legendary items to Rank 5 and 6 in Patch 9.1.
New Bonus Floor: Adamant Vaults
- Brave adventurers who make their way through Layers 9–12 efficiently will now be given the option to enter the Adamant Vaults, a new set of floors in Torghast. There they will be challenged against the new creatures and traps that lie within for a chance at even greater rewards.
- Starting at Layer 4, Torments are applied to increase the challenge of the run.
- Torments are displayed on the HUD and provide an additional challenge to overcome.
- Torments are selected per wing per day.
- The existing Torments are no longer applied.
- Through Tower Knowledge, you can unlock Blessings that will provide bonuses to your run.
- Like Torments, Blessings are selected per wing per day.
A new currency used to upgrade items to Rank 5 and 6 has been introduced in Patch 9.1. You can get it from Torghast Layers 9 and above, Covenant Assaults, Tormetors of Torghast weekly event, the Mission Table, and the Chains of Domination Campaign.
- The amount of Soul Ash that is awarded for the first completed run of the week for any given Torghast Wing and Layer has been increased by 50%.
- Repeat runs of previously completed Torghast Wings and Layers will now award partial Soul Ash.
- Players that have unlocked Layer 9 of Torghast will now be able to transfer Soul Ash at a slight loss to another character on their account by seeking out Bonesmith Heirmir in Korthia.
- 30 Jul. 2021: Added repairs and catching up on Renown.
- 09 Jul. 2021: Updated with Soul Cinders.
- 30 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Dragonflight 10.2.5 and Season of Discovery Hotfixes, February 21st
- Warmace of Shirvallah (Hidden Enhancement Shaman Artifact Appearance) Available This Week
- Season 3 Patch 10.2.5 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 5
- Heroic Fyrakk Kill Yields 6 Fyr'alaths After Bad Luck Protection Buff
- Gnomeregan Trinket Sends Player to Forbidden Zones in SoD Phase 2
- Player Hits Jackpot: A Decade of Rare Mounts in Just Days!
- Embers of Fyr'alath Effects Buffed
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 20th