Sludgefist LFR Encounter Journal
Welcome to the LFR difficulty Encounter Journal for Sludgefist in Castle Nathria.
More Sludgefist Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Sludgefist, please use the following link.
Sludgefist triggers Collapsing Foundation if he impacts a wall while charging.
Upon reaching 100 rage Sludgefist focuses his gaze on a target, then charges in their direction after 6 sec.
Sludgefist tramples everything in his path, inflicting 106,290 Physical damage and knocking players into the air.
Sludgefist slams into an obstacle, inflicting 12,400 Physical damage to all players while stunning him and increasing his damage taken by 100% for 12 sec
Sludgefist impacts a pillar and causes it to collapse.
The destruction inflicts 177 Physical damage every second to all players. This effect stacks.
Sludgefist impacts a wall and the foundation of Castle Nathria collapses.
The destruction inflicts 7,086 Physical damage every second to all players.
Sludgefist inflicts 53,145 Physical damage to enemies within 20 yards and knocks them back.
Destroys nearby pillars.
Inflicts 8,857 Physical damage to players within 6 yards of the impact and stuns them for 2 sec.
Creates a Stonequake at the impact location.
Inflicts 531 Physical damage every 0.5 sec and reduces players' movement speed by 25%.
Sludgefist unleashes a powerful roar, inflicting 9,167 Sonic damage to all players and pushing them away.
Sludgefist's melee attack damage carries through to the next closest player within 885 yards. If no player is found the primary target is struck twice.
At 20% remaining health Sludgefist enrages, gaining 20% increased damage and increasing attack speed by 20%.
- 07 May 2020: Guide added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour