Sludgefist Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Sludgefist in Castle Nathria.
More Sludgefist Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Sludgefist, please use the following link.
Sludgefist triggers Collapsing Foundation if he impacts a wall while charging.
Upon reaching 100 rage Sludgefist focuses his gaze on a target, then charges in their direction after 6 sec.
Sludgefist tramples everything in his path, inflicting 139,710 Physical damage and knocking players into the air.
Sludgefist slams into an obstacle, inflicting 16,299 Physical damage to all players while stunning him and increasing his damage taken by 100% for 12 sec
Sludgefist impacts a pillar and causes it to collapse.
The destruction inflicts 232 Physical damage every second to all players. This effect stacks.
Sludgefist impacts a wall and the foundation of Castle Nathria collapses.
The destruction inflicts 9,310 Physical damage every second to all players.
Sludgefist marks two players and after 6 sec shackles them together. The chains inflict 698 Physical damage to both players every 2 sec for 56 sec.
Moving 2,794 yards apart shatters the chain.
Inflicts 139,710 Physical damage to both players and stuns them for 6 sec.
Sludgefist inflicts 69,855 Physical damage to enemies within 20 yards and knocks them back.
Destroys nearby pillars.
Inflicts 11,642 Physical damage to players within 6 yards of the impact and stuns them for 2 sec.
Creates a Stonequake at the impact location.
Inflicts 697 Physical damage every 0.5 sec and reduces players' movement speed by 25%.
Sludgefist unleashes a powerful roar, inflicting 12,049 Sonic damage to all players and pushing them away.
Sludgefist's melee attack damage carries through to the next closest player within 1,164 yards. If no player is found the primary target is struck twice.
At 20% remaining health Sludgefist enrages, gaining 20% increased damage and increasing attack speed by 20%.
- 07 May 2020: Guide added.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR