Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Beast Mastery Hunter in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Hunters.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Beast Mastery Hunter.
- Kyrian is the best Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Serenity. You also get a very important damage ability, Resonating Arrow.
Best Soulbinds for Beast Mastery Hunter in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
Best Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Enfeebled Mark makes it so enemies inside of your Resonating Arrow take increased damage. This is a very strong Potency Conduit against most classes and makes Resonating Arrow an even stronger cooldown.
- Echoing Call increases the chance of Wild Call resetting the cooldown of Barbed Shot. This is a great Conduit that increases your sustained damage.
- One With the Beast increases your and your pets damage when Bestial Wrath is active. This is great for increasing your burst damage.
Best Endurance Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Rejuvenating Wind makes Exhilaration give you a heal over time after you use it. This is great for increasing your survivability when you need to use your defensive cooldowns.
- Resilience of the Hunter makes Feign Death reduce the damage you take. This is another crucial Conduit, as you are normally the focus target for enemy teams.
Best Finesse Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Tactical Retreat makes Disengage slow enemies that are near you when you use it. This is a strong Conduit that will help you kite enemies and pets that are targeting you, especially melee specs.
- Reversal of Fortune grants you Focus after interrupting an enemy. This is a great choice for a Finesse Conduit, as long as you are able to interrupt a cast.
Best Legendaries for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Qa'pla, Eredun War Order is by far the best Legendary you can get as a Beast Mastery Hunter. This makes Barbed Shot reduce the cooldown of Kill Command, increasing your sustained and burst damage.
- Craven Strategem is a fantastic Legendary that increases your survivability. This should be used versus teams with bleeds or DoT affects that will be focusing you.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)