Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Beast Mastery Hunter in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Hunters.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Beast Mastery Hunter.
- Venthyr is the best Covenant. You will gain additional mobility from Door of Shadows and you will get a strong damage ability, Flayed Shot.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Serenity. You also get a very important damage ability, Resonating Arrow.
Best Soulbinds for Beast Mastery Hunter in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful traits, important passives, and the like.
Venthyr Soulbind Path
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Venthyr.
Kyrian Soulbind Path
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
Best Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- If you are Venthyr, Empowered Release is the best Potency Conduit. This increases the chance your Flayed Shot procs Flayer's Mark.
- If you are Kyrian, Enfeebled Mark makes it so enemies inside of your Resonating Arrow take increased damage. This is a very strong Potency Conduit against most classes and makes Resonating Arrow an even stronger cooldown.
- One With the Beast increases the damage of you and your pets when Bestial Wrath is active. This is great for increasing your burst damage.
Best Endurance Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Rejuvenating Wind makes Exhilaration give you a heal over time after you use it. This is great for increasing your survivability when you need to use your defensive cooldowns.
- Resilience of the Hunter makes Feign Death reduce the damage you take. This is another crucial Conduit, as you are normally the focus target for enemy teams.
Best Finesse Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Tactical Retreat makes Disengage slow enemies that are near you when you use it. This is a strong Conduit that will help you kite enemies and pets that are targeting you, especially melee specs.
- Reversal of Fortune grants you Focus after interrupting an enemy. This is a great choice for a Finesse Conduit, as long as you are able to interrupt a cast.
Best Legendaries for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Beast Mastery Hunter.
- For dealing damage, Qa'pla, Eredun War Order is by far the best Legendary you can get as a Beast Mastery Hunter. This makes Barbed Shot reduce the cooldown of Kill Command, increasing both your sustained and burst damage.
- For survivability, Craven Strategem is a fantastic Legendary choice. This should be used against teams with bleeds or DoT affects that will be focusing you.
- 23 Mar. 2021: Updated Best Covenants, Conduits, and Legendaries.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1
- Valor Upgrade Requirement Changes in Patch 9.1
- From the Vault: The Burning Crusade Classic Collection
- Big Consecration Threat Bug Causing Havoc in BCC
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 14: Re-Return of the (Boom)King + Boss Only Logs