Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.2.5)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Beast Mastery Hunter in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Hunters.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Beast Mastery Hunter.
- Venthyr is by far the best Covenant for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP, with Flayed Shot enabling empowered Kill Shots that will make you much more powerful from range, on top of vastly increasing your DPS in general.
Best Soulbinds for Beast Mastery Hunter in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful traits, important passives, and the like.
Venthyr Soulbind Path
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Venthyr.
Best Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
If you are Venthyr, Empowered Release is the best Potency Conduit. This increases the chance your Flayed Shot procs Flayer's Mark, and empowers your buffed Kill Shots even further. Other than this, we prefer One With the Beast and Bloodletting.
Best Endurance Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Marksman's Advantage makes Hunter's Mark reduce your damage taken from the target. Put it on the enemy DPS that is currently focusing you.
- Resilience of the Hunter makes Feign Death reduce the damage you take. This is another crucial Conduit, as you are normally the focus target for enemy teams.
Best Finesse Conduits for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
- Cheetah's Vigor increases the duration of Aspect of the Cheetah's secondary speed increase, and reduces its cooldown slightly. This is great for enhanced mobility and kiting.
- Ambuscade reduces the cooldown of Disengage whenever a trap is triggered.
Best Legendaries for Beast Mastery Hunters in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Beast Mastery Hunter.
- Craven Strategem is a fantastic Legendary that increases your survivability. This should be used versus teams with bleeds or DoT effects that will be focusing you.
- Pouch of Razor Fragments is a more damage-focused Legendary Power. Use this if you do not expect to be the primary target, or if you cannot make use of Craven Strategem to evade damage.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated the best Covenant, Soulbind, and Legendary.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Updated Best Conduits.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Updated Best Soulbind paths.
- 23 Mar. 2021: Updated Best Covenants, Conduits, and Legendaries.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st