Covenant Adventure Changes in Patch 9.0.5
On this page, you will find all of the Covenant Adventure changes that went live in Patch 9.0.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Kyrian Covenant Companions
- Kyrian Phalanxes felt underpowered relative to Halberdiers, so their health has been increased by 16% to allow them to fill the tank role before players have maxed out their roster.
Necrolord Covenant Companions
- Fixed an issue where Bonesmith Heirmir's Serrated Shoulder Blades were not inflicting damage back to the enemy.
- Maldraxxus Plaguesinger's Plague Song has been redesigned — Plague Song now deals damage to ranged enemies every round.
- Rencissa the Dynamo's spell effectiveness increased by 40%.
- Assembler Xertora's spell effectiveness increased by 10%.
- Rattlebag's spell effectiveness increased by 20%.
Night Fae Covenant Companions
- Qadarin's spell effectiveness increased by 24%.
- Blisswing’s damage reduction now correctly applies to enemies.
- Yira’liya's health increased by 16% and spell effectiveness increased by 50%.
- Duskleaf's health increased by 20% and spell effectiveness increased by 25%.
- Lloth’wellyn's health increased by 33% and ability damage increased by 25%.
Venthyr Covenant Companions
- Venthyr Nightblade's attack increased by 25%.
You can learn more about Covenant Adventures in our dedicated guide.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Page added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1