An Overview of Demon Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7
The following page covers all Demon Hunter changes that went live in Patch 10.1.7.
Demon Hunter Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7
If you are looking for Demon Hunter class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
Demon Hunter PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7
- Illidan's Grasp (Vengeance) has been redesigned — You strangle the target with demonic magic, stunning them in place and dealing Shadow damage over 5 seconds while the target is grasped. Can move while channeling. Use Illidan's Grasp again to toss the target to a location within 40 yards, stunning them and all nearby enemies for 3 seconds and dealing Shadow damage.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.1.7 class changes linked below.
- 01 Sep. 2023: Guide added.
- Great Vault Requirement Changes in Patch 10.2
- Renown Catch-Up for Alts Available in Patch 10.2
- Hunters Receive Raid Cooldown in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Scarab and Demon Bike Mounts in Patch 10.2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.2 PTR Dev Notes: September 27th
- Many Updated Models in 10.2: Old World Revamp Coming?
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 3
- Will Patch 10.2 Release on November 7?