An Overview of Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Paladin changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
Paladin Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Paladin class guides, please visit one of the guides linked below.
Holy Paladin Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Holy Light healing increased by 40%.
- Flash of Light healing increased by 30%.
- Daybreak now restores 2000 mana per Glimmer consumed at level 70 (was 3000).
- Reclamation now restores up to 12% of Crusader Strike and Holy Shock’s mana cost (was 15%).
- Glimmer of Light healing and damage is now increased by 4% per target (was 6%).
- Glimmer of Light damage increased by 10%.
- All healing reduced by 5% (was 3%).
- Hand of Divinity now increases the healing of Holy Light by 40% (was 80%).
- Saved by the Light’s absorb shield increased by 50%.
- Blessed Focus now increases the healing of Glimmer of Light by 40% (was 25%).
- Merciful Auras healing is now increased by 20% (was 50%) while Aura Mastery is active.
- Merciful Auras healing increased by 15%.
- Touch of Light healing now increased by 500% (was 700%).
- Word of Glory healing increased by 10%.
- Barrier of Faith now creates an absorb based on 25% of healing done (was 50%).
- Aura Mastery now increases the effectiveness of Devotion Aura to 12% (was 15%).
- Sanctified Plates is now 40% less effective.
- Blessing of Winter now restores 10% mana over 30 seconds (was 15%).
- Reclamation now refunds up to 10% of Crusader Strike or Holy Shock’s mana cost (was 12%).
- Holy Shock now costs 2.8% base mana (was 2.4%).
- Healing reduced by 8% (was 5%).
- Holy Prism heal increased by 40%.
- Blessing of Sacrifice now splits 20% of all damage (was 30%).
Retribution Paladin Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed a few targeting issues that caused Wrathful Sanction to trigger multiple times on one Judgment cast.
- Fixed an issue causing unintentional Divine Purpose and Empyrean Power proc consumption.
- Blade of Vengeance now functions as an addition to your single target Blade of Justice rather than replacing it.
- Fixed an issue causing misalignment between Consecration and Mastery: Divine Bulwark.
Paladin PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Holy Light no longer increased by 47% in PvP combat.
- Flash of Light no longer increased by 30% in PvP combat.
- Barrier of Faith is now 100% more effective in PvP combat.
- Aura Mastery now increases the effectiveness of Devotion Aura to 24% in PvP combat (was 30%).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You will find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)