An Overview of Demon Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Demon Hunter changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Demon Hunter Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Demon Hunter class guides, please visit one of the guides linked below.
General Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fodder to the Flame demon is now revealed by Spectral Sight.
- Fodder to the Flame demon now takes fatal damage from Eye Beam/ Fel Devastation in addition to Throw Glaive.
- Fodder to the Flame buff is now granted immediately upon killing demon (was upon collecting soul).
- Metamorphosis cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 4 minutes).
- Darkness now has a 15% chance to avoid all damage from an attack. Chance to avoid damage increased by 100% when not in a raid.
- First of the Illidari has been removed.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Spectral Sight cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute/30 seconds), and Haste now affects its global cooldown.
- Demonic’s duration for Demon form reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Elysian Decree has been moved to the Demon Hunter class tree.
- Fodder to the Flame has been moved to the Demon Hunter class tree.
- Fodder to the Flame now increases Spectral Sight cooldown by 30 seconds in addition to previous effect.
- The Hunt initial damage increased by 22% and damage over time damage increased by 30%.
- Sigil of Flame now moved to Demon Hunter baseline.
- Sigil of Flame initial damage increased by 200%.
- New Talent: Live by the Glaive — When you parry an attack or have one of your attacks parried, restore 2% of max health and 10 Fury. This effect may occur once every 5 seconds.
- Unnatural Malice, Relentless Pursuit, Extended Sigils, and Misery in Defeat have been removed.
- Unrestrained Fury is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and increases max Fury by 20 (was 10/20).
- Shattered Restoration is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and increases Shattered Soul healing by 10% (was 5/10%).
- Illidari Knowledge is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and reduces magic damage taken by 5% (was 3/6%).
- Will of the Illidari is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and increases max health by 5% (was 3/6%).
- Rush of Chaos is now a 2-rank talent (was 1) and reduces Metamorphosis cooldown by 30/60 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Quickened Sigils no longer reduces cooldowns of Sigil skills.
- Erratic Felheart now reduces cooldown of Fel Rush/ Infernal Strike by 8/15% (was 10/20%)
- Flames of Fury has been adjusted — Now a 2-rank talent (was 1). Sigil of Flame deals 35/70% increased damage and generates 1/2 Fury per target (was 2).
- Many talents have changed locations and/or available connections.
- New Talent: Champion of the Glaive — Throw Glaive has 2 charges and 10 yard increased range.
- Fodder to the Flame and Unleashed Power have been removed.
- Chaos Nova cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute) and Fury cost reduced to 25 (was 30).
- Concentrated Sigils no longer increases Sigil durations by 2 seconds.
- Precise Sigils no longer increases Sigil durations by 2 seconds.
- Live by the Glaive heal value increased to 4% of max health (was 2%).
- Concentrated Sigils has been removed.
- Any Means Necessary now correctly shows the same percent value before and after talenting into it.
- Cycle of Binding now works with Precise Sigils.
- Inertia now triggers correctly after using Immolation Aura twice before using Fel Rush.
- Immolation Aura damage reduced by 8%.
- Sigil of Flame duration increased by 2 seconds.
- Metamorphosis duration reduced to 20 seconds (was 24 seconds).
- Demonic Appetite is now baseline for Havoc and causes souls to generate 20 Fury (was 30).
- Fel Eruption is now baseline for Havoc.
- Glaive Tempest cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds), damage increased by 15%, and damage reduced beyond 8 targets (was 5).
- Fel Barrage has been redesigned — No longer channeled, drains 15 Fury per tick, lasts until Fury is depleted. Damage reduced beyond 5 targets (was 8).
- Initiative’s effect is no longer triggered or denied by damage over time effects.
- Momentum now increases damage by 6% (was 8%), lasts 6 seconds (was 5 seconds), and duration stacks to a max of 30 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- New Talent: Inertia — When empowered by Unbound Chaos, Fel Rush increases damage by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Fel Rush now enforces a global cooldown of 0.5 seconds (was 0.25 seconds).
- Felblade now enforces a global cooldown of 0.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- New Talent: Deflecting Dance — Blade Dance deflects incoming attacks, absorbing damage up to 15% of your maximum health.
- New Talent: A Fire Inside — Immolation Aura has 1 additional charge and 30% chance to refund a charge when activated. You can have multiple Immolation Auras active at a time.
- Felfire Heart talent has been removed.
- Fel Rush damage increased by 60%.
- Unbound Chaos is now a 1-point talent (was 2) and increases next Fel Rush damage by 250% (was 200/400%).
- Critical Chaos is now a 1-point talent (was 2) and has a refund chance of 30% of your Critical Strike chance (was 20/40%).
- Serrated Glaive is now a 1-point talent (was 2), and has been adjusted — Enemies hit by Chaos Strike or Throw Glaive (was only Throw Glaive) take 15% (was 10/20%) increased damage from Chaos Strike and Throw Glaive (was Chaos Strike and Eye Beam).
- Growing Inferno is now a 1-point talent (was 2), and increases damage by 10% per tick (was 5/10%).
- Isolated Prey has been adjusted — No longer causes Fel Rush to grant Fury; now causes Immolation Aura to deal 30% increased damage.
- Demon Hide (new talent) — Magical damage increased by 3% and Physical damage taken reduced by 5%.
- Fel Barrage damage reduced by 6%.
- Shattered Destiny now increases demonf form duratin per 12 Fury spent (was 8).
Vengeance Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- New Talent: Ascending Flame — Sigil of Flame initial damage is increased by 50%. Multiple applications of Sigil of Flame may overlap.
- New Talent: Illuminated Sigils — Sigil skills have 1 additional charge. You have 20% increased chance to parry attacks from enemies afflicted by Sigil of Flame.
- Agonizing Flames is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and increases movement speed by 10% (was 10/20%) and Immolation Aura duration by 50% (was 25/50%).
- Extended Spikes is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and increases duration of Demon Spikes by 2 seconds (was 1/2 seconds).
- Burning Blood is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and increases Fire damage by 10% (was 5/10%).
- Darkglare Boon is now a 1-rank talent (was 2) and Fel Devastation refreshes 20-40% of cooldown (was 10-20/20-40%) and refunds 20-40 Fury (was 10-20/20-40 Fury).
- Chains of Anger now increases duration of Sigil effects by 2 seconds in addition to its previous effect.
- Soul Carver now generates 3 soul fragments on initial strike (was 2).
- A few talents have changed locations and/or had new connections added.
- Shear damage increased by 10%.
- Fracture damage increased by 10%.
- Soul Cleave damage increased by 7%.
- Throw Glaive damage increased by 30%.
- Calcified Spikes now provides its benefit if Demon Spikes is refreshed in addition to when it expires.
- Demon Spikes can no longer be cancelled manually.
- Meteoric Strikes now reduces the cooldown of Infernal Strike by 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Fel Flame Fortification now reduces magic damage taken while Immolation Aura is active by 12% (was 10%).
- Feast of Souls healing value increased by 100% and no longer has an initial tick.
- Bulk Extraction cooldown reduced to 1 minute (was 1 minute 30 seconds).
- Soul Barrier absorb values increased by 28%.
- Fiery Demise now increases your Fire damage dealt to enemies afflicted by Fiery Brand by 25/50% (was 20/40%).
- Focused Cleave now increases Soul Cleave damage to primary target by 50% (was 40%).
- Darkglare Boon and Sigil of Misery have swapped talent locations.
- Fel Devastation cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 1 minutes).
- Fiery Brand now deals damage every 1 second (was 2 seconds), dealing the same total damage over its duration.
- Burning Alive now causes Fiery Brand to spread every 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Retaliation damage increased by 50%.
- Sigil of Flame with A Ascending Flame now reapplies Frailty when hit with another Sigil of Flame.
- Chains of Anger now correctly increases cast reticle size of Sigils.
- Fiery Brand duration increased by 2 seconds.
- Shear damage increased by 10%.
- Fracture damage increased by 10%.
- Soul Cleave damage increased by 15%.
- Spirit Bomb damage increased by 8%.
- Soul Barrier absorb values increased by 25%.
- Fel Devastation damage increased by 30%.
- Stoke the Flames damage bonus for Fel Devastation reduced to 35% (was 40%).
- Fel Flame Fortification and Revel in Pain talents have swapped locations.
- Deflecting Spikes is no longer connected to Calcified Spikes and Retaliation in the talent tree.
- Aberrus (4) Set Bonus — Souls required to trigger Recrimination increased to 60 (was 20).
- Aberrus (4) Set Bonus — Duration of Fiery Brand applied by Set Bonus reduced to 3 seconds (was 6 seconds).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 07 Nov. 2023: Missing class changes added.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- New Tamable Gilnean Fox in Patch 10.2.5
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: December 5th
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 5th: Big Class Tuning
- Adjustments Coming to Ashenvale PvP Event in Season of Discovery
- Imminence of Krag'wa's Executor Price in Trading Post Adjusted
- Azure Worldchiller Going Away December 7th
- More 10.2.5 Covenant Ability Visual Upgrades
- Get 1 Piece of Item Level 467-476 Gear This Week On Live Servers