Destruction Warlock PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight 10.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Destruction Warlock (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Destruction Warlock PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are not many options. Your goal is to avoid as much damage as possible by kiting with Demonic Circle: Teleport and Curse of Exhaustion while throwing out instant damage with Conflagrate. Creating windows to cast Chaos Bolt can help close games out. It is important to note that if you are interrupted while casting Fear, you can still cast Chaos Bolt.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You are trying to find a time to use Mortal Coil on both DPS and cast multiple Chaos Bolts on your kill target. In the meantime, avoiding damage by utilizing Fear and your mobility. It is best to be playing with another caster so you are not the only person being interrupted. Use Fear on the enemy healer and have one of your teammates stun your kill target. It is important to note that Fear should be casted almost always unless someone is already Feared. This allows you to cast Chaos Bolt as the Feared person cannot interrupt, and allows you to bait interrupts from the other players on the enemy team.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- RLD (Destruction Warlock + Outlaw Rogue + Restoration Druid
- MLD (Destruction Warlock + Frost Mage + Restoration Druid
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.5.
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 16 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 02 Mar. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands 9.2.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5.
- 10 Aug. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: No updates needed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 20 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 09 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle