Destruction Warlock PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight / Patch 10.0.7)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Destruction Warlock (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Destruction Warlock PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are not many options. Your goal is to avoid as much damage as possible by kiting with Demonic Circle: Teleport and Curse of Exhaustion while throwing out instant damage with Conflagrate. Creating windows to cast Chaos Bolt can help close games out. It is important to note that if you are interrupted while casting Fear, you can still cast Chaos Bolt.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Destruction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Destruction Warlock + Discipline Priest;
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You are trying to find a time to use Mortal Coil on both DPS and cast multiple Chaos Bolts on your kill target. In the meantime, avoiding damage by utilizing Fear and your mobility. It is best to be playing with another caster so you are not the only person being interrupted. Use Fear on the enemy healer and have one of your teammates stun your kill target. It is important to note that Fear should be casted almost always unless someone is already Feared. This allows you to cast Chaos Bolt as the Feared person cannot interrupt, and allows you to bait interrupts from the other players on the enemy team.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- RLP/D (Destruction Warlock + Assassination Rogue + Discipline Priest / Restoration Druid
- MLD (Destruction Warlock + Frost Mage + Restoration Druid
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 16 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 02 Mar. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands 9.2.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5.
- 10 Aug. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: No updates needed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 20 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 09 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Patch 10.0.7 Launch Meme Roundup
- An Overview of New Character Titles in Patch 10.1
- Blind Eye Options Available for All Races in Patch 10.1
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th