Destruction Warlock PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.0.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Destruction Warlocks can benefit from.
This page is part of our Destruction Warlock PvP Guide.
Fear 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Fear
- /cast [target=arena1] Fear
Using this macro will cast Fear on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while staying focused on your target. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Fear Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Fear
- /cast [target=focus] Fear
If you find that you do not have much room on your action bars, you can use a focus macro. This is much simpler to use than the arena123 macro. Put an enemy on focus and this macro will cast Fear on that player while you are still focused on your target.
Spell Lock Focus Macro
- /cast [target=focus] Spell Lock
Havoc Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Havoc
- /cast [target=focus] Havoc
This makes it so you can use Havoc on your focus target while still damaging your main target.
Mouseover Banish Macro
- #showtooltip Banish
- /cast [@mouseover] Banish
This makes it so you can use Banish on another Warlock's demon or an elemental pet while still damaging your main target.
- 20 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 09 Dec. 2019: Page added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)