Fury Warrior PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Fury Warrior in PvP
Changes to the Build in 9.2
The ability to equip 2 Legendaries has made a significant impact on Fury Warrior. The Unity power grants access to your Covenant-specific Legendary, while letting you equip another Legendary in another slot. These powers are Elysian Might, Sinful Surge, Glory, and Nature's Fury.
Kyrian has seen the most benefit from this change, as you were already using Elysian Might before, and now allows you an additional Legendary. While Glory is not exceptional, it still adds power to the already-powerful Conqueror's Banner, which leaves Necrolord as a close competitor.
Best Covenant for Fury Warrior in PvP
For more information about what Covenants give you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities page for Warriors.
The choice of your Covenant is important when it comes to PvP. However, you may have reason to pick another Covenant than the best one for PvP. It is important to note that regardless of what choice you make, all the Covenants are at least viable up to Gladiator rating. The difference in Covenant will, however, only become more apparent as you start to reach higher and higher rating.
- Kyrian provides you with Spear of Bastion, which is an extremely powerful crowd-control and burst damage option. The spear tether is inescapable, even from teleport effects such as Shimmer and Transcendence: Transfer. The only way to leave the spear is through knockback, physical and magical immunities. This ability makes finishing off Monks, Druids, Mages, Hunters and other kiting classes a lot easier.
- Night Fae gives you Ancient Aftershock. This
ability has a very high Attack Power scaling, and can quickly turn into
a very powerful burst tool through all the different damage amplifiers
Fury Warrior has, despite not reaching the levels an Arms Warrior can push it
to. You generally will not make much use of the aftershocks themselves, so use
it as a burst tool and for the 1.5-second knockdown. This CC does not share
diminishing returns with stuns.
- Soulshape is the signature ability and is very good for chasing down targets or escaping to safety.
- Venthyr gives the very popular ability Condemn,
which replaces Execute. The catch with this ability is that although
it is Shadow damage and penetrates Armor, it has lower Attack Power scaling
than Execute has which causes it to deal less damage against
lower-armored targets than the ability it replaces. Condemn provides powerful
pressure to targets that are immobile and durable, such as Paladins or Warlocks,
but also allows you great uptime through Death Sentence.
- You also get access to Door of Shadows, which is an okay ability for quickly repositioning, but is vulnerable to being interrupted.
- Necrolord grants you Conqueror's Banner. You gain a large
portion of Mastery with this ability, which is shared with two other teammates
in your near proximity, as well as being unable to be reduced below 100%
movement speed. Veteran's Repute gives you a large increase to Strength
while the banner is active, and is another reason why this covenant is very
- The ability that follows with Necrolord is Fleshcraft, which is a rather powerful 25% max health shield that can be enhanced through its soulbinds to grant CC immunity for the channeled duration plus more if fully channeled.
Best Soulbinds for Fury Warriors in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. Each Covenant features 3 Soulbinds that each have their own benefits and paths to follow. We recommend you take these Soulbinds and paths for each Covenant.
Nadjia the Mistblade for Venthyr
Pelagos for Kyrian
Niya for Night Fae
Plague Deviser Marileth for Necrolord
Best Conduits for Fury Warriors in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Fury Warriors in PvP
- Depths of Insanity provides you the most sustained damage, letting you have Recklessness for longer.
- Hack and Slash has gained a lot of value from the tier set. The more Raging Blows you can swing out, the better.
- Ashen Juggernaut gives you Critical Strike chance on Condemn. Only use this if you are Venthyr.
- Piercing Verdict, Destructive Reverberations, and Veteran's Repute should substitute Ashen Juggernaut
Best Endurance Conduits for Fury Warriors in PvP
- Stalwart Guardian reduces the cooldown of your primary defensive, Enraged Regeneration. This is a mandatory Conduit to pick, none of the others come close to this one.
- If you have to put in a second Endurance Conduit use Brutal Vitality.
Best Finesse Conduits for Fury Warriors in PvP
- Disturb the Peace is a strong Conduit that makes it easier to stick to most classes, considering this is your only ranged slow.
- Safeguard makes Intervene reduce the damage the target takes. If you are going for a second Finesse Conduit, you should pick this to give the target of your Intervene protection against spell damage and DoTs.
Best Legendaries for Fury Warriors in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Fury Warrior.
Your choice of Legendaries is now fewer with Unity, and Covenant-specific Legendaries are no longer part of the pool.
- Deathmaker is the highest increase to your overall damage output and is generally the best pick.
- Signet of Tormented Kings is a great burst and cleave damage increase, which pairs well with a Anger Management build.
- Misshapen Mirror lets you give Spell Reflection to the nearest ally. This is a good backup Legendary to have vs teams that rely on CC'ing your healer with magic. Examples are Hunters with Freezing Trap or spell cleaves with Polymorph and Cyclone.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Page updated for Patch 9.2.
- 08 Nov. 2021: Page reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Page Updated for Patch 9.0.5; added recommended Emeni Soulbind tree.
- 25 Jan. 2021: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands season 1.
- 27 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR