General Kaal Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for General Kaal in Sanguine Depths.
More General Kaal Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
General Kaal is agile around the battlefield, working to weaken all of her opponents and removing them from the battlefield entirely. Upon reaching 50% health, General Kaal ends the fight and prepares to drag her opponents back into the depths for eons of imprisonment.
At 100 Energy, General Kaal releases a large powerful blast of anima-infused wind, inflicting 8,852 Shadow damage and knocking all enemies back.
Channel Z'rali's essence, creating a barrier around you, reducing damage taken by 65% to all nearby allies, removing applications of Wicked Gash and making them immune to knockbacks.
General Kaal marks multiple players to charge. After a few seconds, she rushes to each, attacking all players within 5 yards of the charged player's location with Wicked Gash.
General Kaal creates an afterimage of herself which rushes forward with preternatural speed, Inflicting 6,639 Physical damage to all players in a line in front of them.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour