General Kaal Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for General Kaal in Sanguine Depths.
More General Kaal Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
General Kaal is agile around the battlefield, working to weaken all of her opponents and removing them from the battlefield entirely. Upon reaching 80% health, General Kaal ends the fight and prepares to drag her opponents back into the depths for eons of imprisonment.
Channel Z'rali's essence, creating a barrier around you, reducing damage taken by 65% to all nearby allies, removing applications of Wicked Gash and making them immune to knockbacks.
General Kaal's wings are equipped with bladed armor, allowing her to attack her enemies with both wings.
General Kaal markes multiple enemies to charge to. After a few seconds, she rushes to each target, attacking all enemies within 5 yards of the charged target's location with Wicked Gash.
General Kaal creates an afterimage of herself which rushes forward with preternatural speed, Inflicting 6,639 Physical damage to all enemies in a line in front of them.
$[!23 On Mythic difficulty, General creates more than one afterimage with Piercing Blur.$]
At 100 Energy, General Kaal releases a large powerful blast of anima-infused wind, inflicting 11,065 Shadow damage and knocking all enemies back.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands