Kin-Tara Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Kin-Tara in Spires of Ascension.
More Kin-Tara Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Kin-Tara and her companion, Azules defend the rear of the Forsworn forces. Kin-Tara will periodically take to the air and unleash Charged Spear before returning to the ground to resume her assault. When either Azule or Kin-Tara are slain, the remaining companion Enrage, unlocking new abilities.
- Charged Spear inflicts a high amount of damage to all players near the impact.
Kin-Tara slashes out, inflicting a massive amount of Physical damage to all players in front of her.
Kin-Tara hurls lances of dark energy at nearby players that inflict 774 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
Kin-Tara takes to the air, periodically hurling Charged Spear at random players.
Kin-Tara hurls a charged spear at the target that inflicts 3,319 Arcane damage to all players within 5 yards of the impact and creates a zone of Ionized Plasma.
Players standing in Ionized Plasma take 2,213 Arcane damage every 1 sec. and have their movement speed reduced by 1%.
Azules fires multiple missiles of Arcane energy that inflict 8,852 Arcane damage to players caught in their path.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)