Druid Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Druids in Shadowlands.
Here is our guide to all the covenant abilities for Druids. We first present you with a summary of the abilities (the signature ability and the class-specific ability) provided by each covenant, before going through all class-specific abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Druids by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Kyrian Druid Covenant Ability
Kindred Spirits: Form a bond with an ally for one hour. Every minute, you may empower the bond for 10 seconds, granting yu an effect based on your partner's role, and granting them an effect based on your role.
- Balance/Feral: Kindred Empowerment (Damage Dealer): Energize your bonded partner, granting them 1 primary stat for every 50 damage you deal;
- Guardian: Kindred Protection (Tank): Protect your bonded partner, redirecting 40% of damage they take to you, unless you fall below 20% Health;
- Restoration: Kindred Focus: Focus on your bonded partner, replicating 50% of all healing you deal onto them.
(2.5-second cast, Costs 2% of Base Mana, 40-yard range)
Night Fae Druid Covenant Ability
Convoke the Spirits: Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 16 Druid spells over 4 seconds. You will cast Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Thrash, Rake, Shred, and Ironfur on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current specialization. (4-second cast, 2-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Druid Covenant Ability
Adaptive Swarm: Command a swarm that heals (240% of Spell Power) or deals (150% of Spell Power) Shadow damage over 12 seconds to a target, and increases the effectiveness of your periodic effects on them by 20%. Upon expiration, travels to a new target within 25 yards, alternating between friend and foe up to 3 times. (Instant, 40-yard range, 25-second cooldown)
Venthyr Druid Covenant Ability
Ravenous Frenzy: For 20 seconds, Druid spells you cast increase your damage, healing, and Haste by 2%, stacking. If you spend 1.5 seconds idle, the Frenzy overcomes you, consuming 3% of your Health per stack, stunning you for 1 second, and ending. (Instant, 3-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled
- WoW Weapons Recreated in Monster Hunter: World