Druid Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Druids Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Druids by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Kyrian Druid Covenant Ability
Kindred Spirits: Form a bond with an ally. Every 60 seconds, you may empower the bond for 10 seconds, granting you an effect based on your partner's role, and granting them an effect based on your role. The bond has a 100-yard range.
- Balance/Feral: Kindred Empowerment (Damage Dealer): Energize your bonded partner, granting them 20% of your damage as additional Arcane damage, healing, or absorption.
- Guardian: Kindred Protection (Tank): Protect your bonded partner, redirecting 40% of damage they take to you, unless you fall below 20% Health.
- Restoration: Kindred Focus (Healer): Focus on your bonded partner, replicating 30% of all healing you deal onto them.
Alternatively, Lone Spirit allows you to form a connection with your own spirit, but the effects you gain are less effective.
- Balance/Feral: Lone Empowerment (Damage Dealer): Connect with your inner spirit, increasing damage done by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Guardian: Lone Protection (Tank): Connect with your inner spirit, reducing damage taken by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Restoration: Lone Meditation (Healer): Connect with your inner spirit, increasing healing done by 15% for 10 seconds.
(2.5-second cast, Costs 2% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, Limited to 1 Target)
Night Fae Druid Covenant Ability
Convoke the Spirits: Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 12 Druid spells over 4 seconds.
- Balance: You will cast Starsurge, Starfall, Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Rake, and Thrash on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current shapeshift form.
- Feral, Guardian, Restoration: You will cast Wild Growth, Swiftmend, Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Rake, and Thrash on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current shapeshift form.
- Cat Form: You will cast Ferocious Bite, Shred, Tiger's Fury, Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Rake, and Thrash on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current shapeshift form.
- Bear Form: You will cast Mangle, Ironfur, Moonfire, Wrath, Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Rake, and Thrash on appropriate nearby targets, favoring your current shapeshift form.
4-second cast, 2-minute cooldown.
Necrolord Druid Covenant Ability
Adaptive Swarm: Command a swarm that heals (126% of Spell Power) or deals (120% of Spell Power) Shadow damage over 12 seconds to a target, and increases the effectiveness of your periodic effects on them by 30% (Balance) or 20% (Feral, Guardian, Restoration). Upon expiration, jumps to a target within 25 yards, alternating between friend and foe up to 3 times. (Instant, Costs 5% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 25-second cooldown)
Venthyr Druid Covenant Ability
Ravenous Frenzy: For 20 seconds, Druid spells you cast increase your damage, healing, and haste by 2%, stacking. If you spend 2 seconds idle, the Frenzy overcomes you, consuming 1% of your Health per stack, stunning you for 1 second, and ending. (Instant, 3-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 22 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Bond changes for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Adaptive Swarm updated for Beta Build 35522.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Kindred Spirits updated for Beta Build 35256.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Kindred Spirits updated.
- 03 Jul. 2020: Changes to Convoke the Spirits implemented.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Adaptive Swarm Covenant Ability updated.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- The Shadowlands User Metacritic Score Is... Problematic
- Doubleagent Is Back at It, Already Level 53
- Naxxramas and Changes to the Scourge Event in WoW Classic
- Naxxramas Movie Teaser by IKedit
- Collect 810 Soul Ash to Craft First Legendary Next Week
- Legendary Powers Catch-Up System in Shadowlands
- The Only Realm First Achievement of Shadowlands
- Glory of the Shadowlands Hero Has Already Been Completed