Sanguine Depths Quick Dungeon Guide: Video, Boss Strategies, and Trash
Welcome to our quick guide to the Sanguine Depths dungeon in the Shadowlands World of Warcraft expansion. This guide aims at giving you proper direction to complete the dungeon (boss strategies and trash mobs) without being unnecessarily long. We also have encounter journal pages, for those who want a complete breakdown of the abilities.
Ready Check Pull Video
Please consult our Sanguine Depths encounter journal pages for more information regarding what the bosses do exactly in each difficulty.
Kryxis the Voracious
- Do not face the boss toward the edge, because it frequently casts a knockback on the tank ( Vicious Headbutt).
- Interrupt its Hungering Drain channel as quickly as possible.
- When the boss starts casting Juggernaut Rush on a player, all other players should move in between the targeted player and the boss in order to split the damage.
- When the boss casts Severing Smash at full energy, everyone should try to be on the same side of the boss. The smash will knock everyone back and spawn an orb from each player. These orbs will move toward the boss, and everyone should help soak the orbs before they get to it.
- Try to stay spread out, and move away from your allies if you get a red circle around you ( Castigate).
- Focus kill the add that regularly spawns, and move out of the big red pool it leaves behind when it dies.
Grand Proctor Beryllia
- When the boss starts casting Rite of Supremacy, look for a yellow circle to spawn on the ground and move to it by the end of the cast.
- Dodge yellow swirlies ( Endless Torment).
- Before starting the fight, make sure someone has picked up the Naaru and has the extra action ability ( Shining Radiance).
- Stay spread out, because the boss will frequently mark players and charge to them after a short delay, applying a stacking bleed to anyone in 5 yards ( Wicked Gash).
- Dodge the swirly red blasts that frequently cover a section of the platform ( Piercing Blur).
- When the boss teleports away and starts casting Gloom Squall, the player with the extra action ability should use it, and everyone should move into the yellow circle it creates.
- Regal Mistdancer
- Grand Overseer
- Chamber Sentinel
- Head Custodian Javlin
- This mob aggroes all of the neutral mobs in the area, so let the tank get get aggro on them.
- Dodge the randomly facing frontal ( Sweeping Slash).
- Hallway Gauntlet
- Before entering the hallway, make sure someone picked up the Naaru after the third boss and has the extra action ability ( Shining Radiance).
- You will fight an easier version of General Kaal three times during this hallway gauntlet, alongside other trash mobs. She retreats further down the hallway each time her health is reduced by 10%.
- When General Kaal starts casting Gloom Squall, the player with the extra action ability should use it, and everyone should move into the yellow circle it creates.
- 14 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Madness Begins Anew: Exile's Reach Speedruns
- Addon Spotlight: Better Wardrobe and Transmog
- Most Popular Classes and Specs for Mythic+ in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Ghostcrawler Talks WoW After 6 Years: Leveling, His Ret Pala, AoE and More
- First World of Warcraft Trailer Upscaled to 8K
- Did You Know Pets Grow in Size As You Level?
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294: Renown UI Updated
- Expansion Quality Pendulum Theory Animated!