How to Earn the Dark Ranger Elf Customizations in World of Warcraft (9.2.5)
The following guide covers the new Dark Ranger Elf customization options that you can unlock in Patch 9.2.5.
New Dark Ranger customizations are available for Night Elves, Void Elves, and Blood Elves upon completing the Cleansing Lordaeron questline in Patch 9.2.5.
Hunters will additionally receive the Dark Ranger armor appearance.
Requirements for the Dark Ranger Questline in Patch 9.2.5
You must be a Level 60 to start the quest. We recommend you to complete the questline on your Hunter. If you complete it with a different class, you will not receive the Dark Ranger armor appearance.
Where Does the Dark Ranger Questline Start?
Call to Lordaeron starts in Oribos. Talk to Calia Menethil in The Enclave to get started. Even though the quest does not automatically appear in your Quest Log, you will see it on the map of Oribos.
One portion of the quest (Consulting Our Allies) takes place in Maldraxxus, and to reach the area, you can use the gate located at 74, 37.
We do not want to spoil the story for you, so this guide will only list the rewards that you will receive upon completion.
Upon completing the questline, you will earn the following rewards:
- Dark Ranger Elf Customizations — A new customization option for Elven races.
- "Of Lordaeron" Title — When you complete the chain, you will be granted a new title.
- Ensemble: Dark Ranger's Attire — A Hunter armor set. Note that you must complete the quest chain on your Hunter to be able to buy the appearance.
Dark Ranger Customization Options
When you complete the Return to Lordaeron achievement in Patch 9.2.5, you will unlock Dark Ranger Elf customizations.
The customization include a pale skin and red eye option for Night Elves, Void Elves, and Blood Elves.
You can visit the Barber Shop to change your character's appearance after you complete the quest.
Ensemble: Dark Ranger's Attire
Hunters can buy Ensemble: Dark Ranger's Attire from Outfitter Reynolds in the Trueshot Lodge for 1,000 Gold after completing the questline.
The ensemble teaches you the appearances of the Dark Ranger's Attire armor set, which is only usable by Hunters.
- 05 Jun. 2022: Guide added.
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Development Notes: June 22nd
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Closed Beta Now Live
- Halondrus Visuals Fixed, but Now the Ground Is Missing?
- What's Ahead for Wrath Classic (Developer Update)
- Putting a Plan Together Quest Currently Up on Live Servers
- Faction and Transfer Restrictions Lifted in Burning Crusade Classic
- Lil Ursoc Model and Emotes Preview
- Third Encrypted Dragonflight Alpha Build on WoW Dev Branch