Marksmanship Hunter PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Marksmanship Hunter PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Marksmanship Hunter in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Hunters.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Marksmanship Hunter.
- Kyrian is the best Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Serenity. You also get a very important damage ability, Resonating Arrow.
- Venthyr is another good option if you want to have increased mobility. You also get a strong damage ability, Flayed Shot.
Best Soulbinds for Marksmanship Hunter in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc.
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Venthyr.
Best Conduits for Marksmanship Hunters in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Marksmanship Hunters in PvP
- Enfeebled Mark makes it so enemies inside of your Resonating Arrow take increased damage. This is a very strong Potency Conduit against most classes and makes Resonating Arrow an even stronger cooldown.
- Powerful Precision makes your Precise Shots increase the damage of your next Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot. This is an overall strong increase to your damage output.
- Brutal Projectiles is another good Potency Conduit. This gives your auto attacks a chance to make your next Rapid Fire deal more damage.
Best Endurance Conduits for Marksmanship Hunters in PvP
- Rejuvenating Wind makes Exhilaration give you a heal over time after you use it. This is great for increasing your survivability when you need to use your defensive cooldowns.
- Resilience of the Hunter makes Feign Death reduce the damage you take. This is another crucial Conduit, as you are normally the focus target for enemy teams.
Best Finesse Conduits for Marksmanship Hunters in PvP
- Cheetah's Vigor increases the duration of Aspect of the Cheetah's secondary speed increase. This is great for having better mobility to kite away from enemies.
- Tactical Retreat makes Disengage slow enemies that are near you when you use it. This is a strong Conduit that will help you kite enemies and pets that are targeting you, especially melee specs.
Best Legendaries for Marksmanship Hunters in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Marksmanship Hunters.
- Surging Shots is one of the best Legendaries you can get. This increases the damage of your Rapid Fire and gives Aimed Shot a chance to reset the cooldown of Rapid Fire. This is a strong legendary if your goal is to increase your sustained damage output.
- Serpentstalker's Trickery is another good legendary you can have. This legendary increases your overall damage output without having to use a cooldown.
- Craven Strategem is a fantastic legendary that increases your survivability. This should be used versus teams with bleeds or DoT effects that will be focusing you.
- 18 Mar. 2021: Updated Best Covenants.
- Added Soulbinds.
- Updated Best Conduits.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- The Sad Reality of Yak and Brutosaur Owners and the Weird Messages They Get
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 21st
- Midsummer Fire Festival Returns! (June 21 - July 5)
- A Preview of Gravewing Mounts in Patch 9.1
- Chains of Domination Key Art
- Ability Trainers Still in the Game?
- New War Mode Weekly Quest in Patch 9.1
- All Command Table Companion Locations