Marksmanship Hunter PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Marksmanship Hunters can benefit from.
This page is part of our Marksmanship Hunter PvP Guide.
Counter Shot Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Counter Shot
- /cast [target=focus] Counter Shot
Concussive Shot Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Concussive Shot
- /cast [target=focus] Concussive Shot
Roar of Sacrifice party Macro
- #showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
- /cast [target=party1] Roar of Sacrifice
Using this macro will use Roar of Sacrifice on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate while damaging the rest of your team. If you want a macro to use Roar of Sacrifice the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 15 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch (9.0.1)
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour