Marksmanship Hunter PvP Useful Macros (BfA / Patch 9.0.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Marksmanship Hunters can benefit from.
This page is part of our Marksmanship Hunter PvP Guide.
Counter Shot Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Counter Shot
- /cast [target=focus] Counter Shot
Concussive Shot Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Concussive Shot
- /cast [target=focus] Concussive Shot
Roar of Sacrifice party Macro
- #showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
- /cast [target=party1] Roar of Sacrifice
Using this macro will use Roar of Sacrifice on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate while damaging the rest of your team. If you want a macro to use Roar of Sacrifice the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 15 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch (9.0.1)
- Shadowlands Beta Development Notes: October 21st
- Explorer Dwarf Racial Useless in Shadowlands
- Secret Elven Island in Exile's Reach
- Shadowlands Beta Priest Class Changes: October 21st
- The Top 5 Mounts of the Shadowlands Expansion
- Shadowlands Pre-patch Week 1 DPS Rankings and Analysis
- Sprite Darter's Armor Set Meme Compilation
- Was Sprite Darter's Armor Supposed to be the BlizzCon 2020 Virtual Ticket Reward?