Marksmanship Hunter PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.0.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Marksmanship Hunters can benefit from.
This page is part of our Marksmanship Hunter PvP Guide.
Counter Shot Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Counter Shot
- /cast [target=focus] Counter Shot
Concussive Shot Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Concussive Shot
- /cast [target=focus] Concussive Shot
Roar of Sacrifice party Macro
- #showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
- /cast [target=party1] Roar of Sacrifice
Using this macro will use Roar of Sacrifice on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate while damaging the rest of your team. If you want a macro to use Roar of Sacrifice the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 15 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch (9.0.1)
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers