Niuzao Detailed Strategy Guide
Table of Contents
This guide is intended to provide a comprehensive description of the encounter with Niuzao in Pandaria. It is targeted at anyone who desires to understand the fight mechanics.
This guide is updated for World of Warcraft WoD 6.1.2.
Niuzao is one the four Celestials that you will fight in the Celestial Court on the Timeless Isle. The mechanics of the fight are very simple. If you die, you can simply wait to respawn and run back.
- Niuzao's health increases as more people engage him.
- It is possible to use only one tank, but is preferable to go with two.
- Niuzao does not seem to have an enrage timer.
Niuzao drops item level 522 PvP gear and parts of the item level 553 Tier 16 sets: Hands and Legs.
- Beware of Niuzao's charge. Approximately every minute, Niuzao will cast Charge, which causes him to run around the arena in a predictable pattern, dealing very high damage to everyone within 30 yards of him. Stay somewhere safe instead of running after him.
- When you die, wait until you respawn and run back.
- Taunt when the other tank gets headbutted. Niuzao's Headbutt inflicts very high damage on the current tank, knocking them back and removing all threat. When this happens, you need to taunt the boss and tank it until the next Headbutt.
- Kill Niuzao.
- If you find yourself on top of the aggro table after Headbutt, do your best to survive until a tank picks up the boss.
This concludes our raid guide for Niuzao. We hope you have found it helpful. Please do not hesitate to post any feedback you may have on our forums.
- The Lowest Mythic Wipe in WoW History?
- Patch 9.1 Raid Testing Schedule: April 22nd
- The Reddit Singularity: Deathwing As Both Mount and Player Housing
- Fire Mage in Patch 9.1: An Initial PTR Spec Overview
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- Torghast, Sanctum of Domination Loot Item Level
- When Will Daisy the Sloth Become Available?
- New Text-to-Speech Accessibility Option Coming in Patch 9.1
- "Enter Eclipse" - Bal Druid rotation question
- Rotation Conflict?
- Guardian Druid Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Balancing Guide is . . . sloppy?
- The Avowed
- Fury Warrior Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Class Order Halls - Resources and Advancements