Niuzao Detailed Strategy Guide
Table of Contents
This guide is intended to provide a comprehensive description of the encounter with Niuzao in Pandaria. It is targeted at anyone who desires to understand the fight mechanics.
This guide is updated for World of Warcraft WoD 6.1.2.
Niuzao is one the four Celestials that you will fight in the Celestial Court on the Timeless Isle. The mechanics of the fight are very simple. If you die, you can simply wait to respawn and run back.
1. General Information
- Niuzao's health increases as more people engage him.
- It is possible to use only one tank, but is preferable to go with two.
- Niuzao does not seem to have an enrage timer.
Niuzao drops item level 522 PvP gear and parts of the item level 553 Tier 16 sets: Hands and Legs.
- Beware of Niuzao's charge. Approximately every minute, Niuzao will cast Charge, which causes him to run around the arena in a predictable pattern, dealing very high damage to everyone within 30 yards of him. Stay somewhere safe instead of running after him.
- When you die, wait until you respawn and run back.
- Taunt when the other tank gets headbutted. Niuzao's Headbutt inflicts very high damage on the current tank, knocking them back and removing all threat. When this happens, you need to taunt the boss and tank it until the next Headbutt.
- Kill Niuzao.
- If you find yourself on top of the aggro table after Headbutt, do your best to survive until a tank picks up the boss.
4. Concluding Remarks
This concludes our raid guide for Niuzao. We hope you have found it helpful. Please do not hesitate to post any feedback you may have on our forums.
- Antorus M Race Day 6: Argus Mythic Footage
- New Zones in Patch 7.3.5
- Celestalon's Moving to Hearthstone
- New Call of the Scarab Micro-Holiday Mounts in Patch 7.3.5
- Seething Shore Battleground in Battle for Azeroth
- Antorus M Race Day 3: Exorsus 10/11, Coven Video
- Antorus M Progress Day 2: Only Argus Left
- Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes: December 6th
- Garothi Worldbreaker
- Transmogrification - Rogues
- Blood DK stats and gear
- Havoc DPS Question
- Another DPS help post.
- Balance Tier Antorus
- [Resto] Please help me improve my hps
- Fire Mage Help
- Protection Warrior 7.3
- Havoc Demon Hunter 7.3
- Protection Paladin 7.3
- Dire Frenzy build is still viable!
- First Days of Antorus
- Holy Priest 7.3
- High keys with Tyrannical
- Marksmanship Hunter 7.3