Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page contains a comprehensive overview of class changes implemented in Patch 10.2.
Healing Throughput and Mana Generation Changes
The main philosophy is for healers to have engaging abilities focusing on Mana management. The goal is to reduce overhealing for a more rewarding experience.
For single-target healing, spells have been adjusted to feel more impactful, especially in Mythic+.
Group healing spells were nerfed to prevent rapid raid recovery.
Some raid cooldowns were nerfed to prevent raids from feeling nearly invulnerable, particularly when multiple cooldowns are stacked.
The effectiveness of many Mana restoration class abilities and specific items has been reduced.
All Patch 10.2 Class Changes
Below, you will find links to our class changes pages for each class.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2.
- 01 Sep. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.7.
- 07 Jul. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)