Outlaw Rogue PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / Patch 10.0.7)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Outlaw Rogue in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Outlaw Rogue PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
The stat priority for Outlaw Rogues in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the strongest secondary stat because it increases your damage and reduces the damage you take. Critical Strike is the second-best stat for Outlaw because with Between the Eyes and Ruthless Precision, you can reach excellent Critical Strike values greatly increase your damage output. Haste is the third-best secondary stat as it increases your Energy regeneration and auto-attack speed, leading to more damage. It also synergizes very well with Combat Potency for even more Energy regeneration and with Mastery: Main Gauche for even more damage.
You want to use PvP items as much as possible since they have increased item level in PvP combat. This is what your final gear should look like, including set pieces and crafted items :
- Head: Vault Delver's Vizard ( Crimson Gladiator's Leather Mask if you do not have that set piece)
- Neck: Crimson Gladiator's Pendant
- Shoulders: Vault Delver's Epaulets ( Crimson Gladiator's Leather Shoulderpads if you do not have that set piece)
- Cloak: Crimson Gladiator's Cloak
- Chest: Crimson Gladiator's Leather Jerkin
- Wrists: Crimson Gladiator's Leather Wristguards
- Hands: Vault Delver's Lockbreakers ( Crimson Gladiator's Leather Grips if you do not have that set piece)
- Waist: Crimson Gladiator's Leather Belt
- Legs: Vault Delver's Pantaloons ( Crimson Gladiator's Leather Breeches if you do not have that set piece)
- Feet: Infurious Footwraps of Indemnity ( Crimson Gladiator's Leather Boots if you do not have that crafted item)
- Ring 1: Crimson Gladiator's Ring
- Ring 2: Crimson Gladiator's Band
- Weapon 1: Crimson Gladiator's Splitter
- Weapon 2: Crimson Gladiator's Splitter
You may replace the PvP Necklace with the Elemental Lariat with Versatility and Critical Strike if you can get it at the maximum item level.
Note: it is essential to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will increase your Agility and Stamina, as well as reducing the duration of any incoming CC on you by 10%. This effect jumps to 15% if you have the correct crafted item, in our case Infurious Footwraps of Indemnity.
Crimson Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will use this trinket if you are stunned and will die in this stun, or on any form of CC if one of your teammates will die and you can save them.
Crimson Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity is a good sustained damage trinket. It will randomly give you a main stat buff. It is a good pick if you are mostly focused on sustained damage, which is what Outlaw does best.
Crimson Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you are the target. The health increase is significant and will very often save your life if you use it when the enemy team is using cooldowns on you and your healer is in crowd control.
Crimson Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a powerful burst trinket. It gives you Agility and has a fairly short cooldown, allowing you to use it in your burst often.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for an Outlaw Rogue:
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Accelerated Agility/ Enchant Chest - Waking Stats
- Wrists: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Legs: Fierce Armor Kit
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Critical Strike
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
- Off Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
One of your gems should be Inscribed Illimited Diamond, and all your remaining gems should be Radiant Alexstraszite.
Primordial Stone Gems
At this time the usefulness of Primordial Stone Gems in PvP is still unclear. This section will be updated accordingly.
For more information regarding the Onyx Annulet, the Primordial Gemstones, and how to obtain them, check out our dedicated guide for it below.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7.
- 25 Jan. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5.
- 04 Jan. 2022: Updated Enchants.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 28 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 01 Jul. 2022: Updated enchants.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 23 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Already up to date with Patch 9.1.5.
- 30 Jul. 2021: Updated the Shackle trinket due to a recent hotfix.
- 25 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 27 Mar. 2021: Updated gear and trinket recommendations.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 04 Nov. 2020: Removed Corruptions section.
- 19 May 2020: Updated Corruptions section.
- 08 Apr. 2020: Updated Recommended Items.
- 16 Feb. 2020: Added Corruption Gear Section.
- Updated Recommended Gear section.
- 20 Jan. 2020: Updated PvP gear to be Season 4 Corrupted gear.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd