Outlaw Rogue PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / Patch 9.0.5)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Outlaw Rogue in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Outlaw Rogue PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Outlaw Rogues in PvP
The stat priority for Outlaw Rogues in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Haste is the strongest secondary stat at all times due to it reducing the Global Cooldown on abilities and increasing your attack speed. Versatility is also strong because it increases all of the damage you do while reducing the damage you take.
In general, Outlaw Rogues want to get trinkets that line up well with Killing Spree. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Agility. The reason you want to increase Agility is because it drastically increases your overall damage output. Here is the best gear we recommend you using as an Outlaw Rogue.
- Head: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Mask
- Neck: Sinful Gladiator's Necklace
- Shoulders: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
- Cloak: Sinful Gladiator's Drape
- Chest: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Vest
- Wrists: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Wristwraps
- Hands: Gloves of Haunting Fixation
- Waist: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Strap
- Legs: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Breeches
- Feet: Sinful Gladiator's Leather Treads
- Ring 1: Sinful Gladiator's Ring
- Ring 2: Stitchflesh's Misplaced Signet
- Weapon 1: Sinful Gladiator's Jaws
- Weapon 2: Sinful Gladiator's Splitter
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Versatility boost that will increase your damage and healing.
Sinful Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will normally use this when you are stuck in crowd control and a teammate is at low health.
Sinful Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you think a team will be focusing you. Using this before using Crimson Vial increases the healing of it. Use this trinket most games, as you will be the focus for other teams.
Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is an on-use trinket that will drastically increase your Agility. This is a great trinket if you want to play aggressively, as this lines up well with Killing Spree.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for an Outlaw Rogue:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Off Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 27 Mar. 2021: Updated gear and trinket recommendations.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 04 Nov. 2020: Removed Corruptions section.
- 19 May 2020: Updated Corruptions section.
- 08 Apr. 2020: Updated Recommended Items.
- 16 Feb. 2020: Added Corruption Gear Section.
- Updated Recommended Gear section.
- 20 Jan. 2020: Updated PvP gear to be Season 4 Corrupted gear.
- 05 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Big Fel Rush Momentum Fix on 9.1 PTR
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 18th
- 9.1 Necrotic Mostly Un-Nerfed but May Receive More Tuning Still
- Tyrande's New Model in Patch 9.1
- Patch 9.1 Release Candidate Now Available on the PTR
- Glory of the Dominant Raider Mount in Patch 9.1
- BCC Season 2 PvP Rings Now Being Removed From players
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 17th