Outlaw Rogue DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.
With the existence of Titanforged and Mythic+ dungeons, there is no such thing as a hard Best in Slot anymore. This is more of a guideline for the best pieces to keep an eye out for in your raid or dungeon (if applicable). Be smart, and if you find higher item level pieces with valuable stat combinations do not hesitate to upgrade to them.
2. The Eternal Palace Raid Gear
2.1. Trinket Sims
3. Benthic GearCurrently, a number of Benthic pieces are a DPS upgrade over even Mythic versions of raid gear, and since you can effectively guarantee rolling a socket on them, they will be pulling ahead even further. Due to this, it is recommended to farm for the following pieces (in approximate order of priority):
|Wrists||Ori's Tidal Wristwraps|
|Boots||Akana's Reefstrider Footwraps|
|Waist||Vim's Scalecrusher Clasp|
|Hands||Poen's Deepsea Grips|
4. Operation: Mechagon Gear
- Pocket-Sized Computation Device is a fairly potent trinket, but does not appear to out-perform raid trinkets. At the moment Cyclotronic Blast is the most potent red card, while yellow cards have random stats and as such simply depend on your current stat weights.
- Loop/Bit ring combinations from Operation: Mechagon do have extra damage components not on the item budgets, however, they need a to both be equipped in order to activate, and limited to a base ilevel of 415 it is fairly likely for them to be out-performed by regular rings. The only useful combinations are Logic Loop of Division/ Logic Loop of Recursion and Shorting Bit Band/ Overclocking Bit Band
5. Battle of Dazar'alor Raid Gear
6. Uldir Raid Gear
|Helm*||Cowl of Dark Portents||Mythrax the Unraveler|
|Shoulders*||Usurper's Bloodcaked Spaulders||Zul|
|Chest*||Tunic of the Sanguine Deity||G'huun|
|Cloak||Fetid Horror's Tanglecloak||Fetid Devourer|
|Wrists||Wristwraps of Coursing Miasma||Vectis|
|Gloves||Gloves of Descending Madness||Taloc|
|Belt||Replicated Chitin Cord||Zek'voz|
|Boots||Quarantine Protocol Treads||Zek'voz|
|Ring #1||Rot-Scour Ring||M.O.T.H.E.R.|
|Ring #2||Band of Certain Annihilation||Mythrax the Unraveler|
|Weapon MH||Lancet of the Deft Hand||G'huun|
|Weapon OH||Lancet of the Deft Hand||G'huun|
|Trinket 1**||Frenetic Corpuscle||Fetid Devourer|
|Trinket 2**||Construct Overcharger||Talon|
* Disclaimer #1 — Currently, all of the raid Azerite pieces outside of Jerkin of the Aberrant Chimera come with somewhat underwhelming traits. Due to this, actual BiS gear would involve getting one of the other slots from the weekly Mythic+ cache. You only need one, since you can use other slot to activate Reorigination Array proc.
** Disclaimer #2 — Currently, item level 370 trinkets (base reward from level 10 Mythic+) provide more DPS than 385 (mythic) versions of raid trinkets. Due to this, it is best to make sure if raid trinkets are
7. Dungeon Gear
|Helm||Flashpowder Hood||Overseer Korgus (Tol Dagor)|
|Shoulders||Mantle of Fastidious Machinations||Yazma (Atal'Dazar)|
|Chest||Vest of Reverent Adoration||King Dazar (Kings' Rest.)|
|Cloak||Cloak of Questionable Intent||Rixxa Fluxflame (The MOTHERLODE!!)|
|Wrists||Sea Dog's Cuffs||Trothak (Freehold)|
|Gloves||Gloves of Corrupted Waters||Aqu'sirr (Shrine of the Storm)|
|Belt||Belt of Gleaming Determination||Priestess Alun'za (Atal'Dazar)|
|Legs||Singe-Blotched Britches||Jes Howlis (Tol Dagor)|
|Boots||Mercenary Miner's Boots||Azerokk (The MOTHERLODE!!)|
|Ring #1||Ritual Binder's Ring||Mchimba the Embalmer (Kings' Rest)|
|Ring #2||Seal of the Regal Loa||Rezan (Atal'Dazar)|
|Weapon MH||Soulcharmer's Bludgeon||Lady Waycrest (Waycrest Manor)|
|Weapon OH||Soulcharmer's Bludgeon||Lady Waycrest (Waycrest Manor)|
7.1. Dungeon Trinkets
Assuming equal item levels:
- Dead-Eye Spyglass
- Harlan's Loaded Dice
- Galecaller's Boon
- Lustrous Golden Plumage
- Tiny Electromental in a Jar
- 15 Jul. 2019: Added Eternal Palace gear list and a section on Operation: Mechagon.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary (future raid gear lists will come closer to release).
- 07 Sep. 2018: Added raid gear.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated Azerite slots.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Added new gear builds using T20. Re-update of Soul Ring.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated trinket list order, fixed Soul ring description.
- Where Is My Bee Mount?
- Limit 7/8 World First + Azshara Mythic First Look
- Eternal Palace Race Day 4: Za'qul (Almost) Going Down
- Patch 8.2 Hotfixes: July 19th
- Blizzard Co-founder Frank Pearce Retires After 28 Years
- Upcoming Purification Protocol Hotfix
- Eternal Palace Race Day 3: The Court Disappoints, Za'qul Does Not
- Patch 8.2 Hotfixes: July 18th
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Class Discord Channels
- Mechagon and Junkyard Tinkering
- Priest Leveling Guide
- Retribution Paladin 8.2
- Arcane Mage PvP 8.1.5