Outlaw Rogue DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Outlaw Rogue in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Rogue gear and best in slot.
With the existence of Titanforged and Mythic+ dungeons, there is no such thing as a hard Best in Slot anymore. This is more of a guideline for the best pieces to keep an eye out for in your raid or dungeon (if applicable). Be smart, and if you find higher item level pieces with valuable stat combinations do not hesitate to upgrade to them.
Outlaw Rogue BiS Raiding Gear
Diver's Folly's effect is incredibly potent in multi-target situations and can provide a large amount of added damage if it procs during your cooldown windows. It is always recommended to play at least one of these for Mythic+ or any fight that has multiple targets on a regular basis.
This weapon might still be worth using in your off-hand on multi-target fights, even at a much lower item level than the new weapons you can get in Patch 8.3 content.
Corruptions and Corrupted Items
For more information about the best Corruptions and corrupted items you can get, please refer to our dedicated page.
Operation: Mechagon Gear
- Pocket-Sized Computation Device is a fairly potent trinket, when slotted with a Cyclotronic Blast red card. Yellow cards have random stats and as such simply depend on your current stat weights.
- Loop/Bit ring combinations from Operation: Mechagon do have extra damage components not on the item budgets, however, they need to both be equipped in order to activat. The combination of Logic Loop of Division and Overclocking Bit Band is the best possible combination.
Cyclotronic Blast in particular can be very useful during progress, since it provides a powerful single target burst on a 2-minute cooldown.
Adding Sockets to Gear
Patch 8.3 added the Gouged Eye of N'Zoth as a reward from Corrupted Mementos, after you have finished the We Have the Technology achievement. Once finished, you should get a Gouged Eye about once every two weeks, assuming you are doing all of your Horrific Visions with 5 masks active. The best item to use it on would be a high itemlevel item with BiS stats and a good corruption.
Assuming equal item levels:
- Kul Tiran Cannonball Runner
- Dead-Eye Spyglass
- Tiny Electromental in a Jar
- Lustrous Golden Plumage
- Harlan's Loaded Dice
- 23 Apr. 2020: Moved Corruption section into its own page.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Page updated for Patch 8.3.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Added section for Diver's Folly.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Added Eternal Palace gear list and a section on Operation: Mechagon.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary (future raid gear lists will come closer to release).
- 07 Sep. 2018: Added raid gear.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated Azerite slots.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Added new gear builds using T20. Re-update of Soul Ring.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated trinket list order, fixed Soul ring description.
- 40 Shamans Clear All of Molten Core
- Gargan Mounts in Shadowlands
- 29 Fire Mages Cleared Heroic Ny'alotha
- WoWToken.info Shutting Down
- 29 Fire Mages Melted Heroic Dresta'gath in 22 Seconds
- Exclusive Wrath of the Lich King Commemorative Server Blades on Sale in China
- Stranglethorn Vale Recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Game Director Ion Hazzikostas on Blood/Void Elf Blue Eyes