Outlaw Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Outlaw Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic DPS Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Outlaw Rogue
The secondary stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue for Raiding is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
The secondary stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue for Mythic+ is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
As there are no soft or hard caps for any of the stats, as well as the high benefits gained from Agility as a primary stat, oftentimes the item with the higher item-level is better than any lower item-level option.
Your stat weights and priorities might shift and change as you get more gear, better trinkets and so on. These general stat priorities are a good basis when deciding which gear to keep, however it is strongly recommended to sim yourself regularly to get a better idea of what stats you want to aim for.
Gems, Enchants, and Consumables
The gems, enchants, and consumables you will use are directly derived from your stat priority. More information can be found on our Stats page.
Getting a Better Understanding of Outlaw Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with attacks and deal double damage. It has some interaction with Between the Eyes, which deals extra damage when it critically hits.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration. Besides the base Energy regeneration, Haste gives you more Energy through Combat Potency. Finally, you will have an increased number of Main Gauche procs with more Haste.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 13 Feb. 2021: Updated stat priority.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated stat priority.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands release, updated stat priority.
- 28 Oct. 2020: Updated stat priority.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power