Outlaw Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Dragonflight 10.2
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Outlaw Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Combat Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Outlaw Rogue
For raiding and Mythic+ the secondary stat priority for Outlaw Rogue is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Critical Strike and Versatility are both very close to each other in value, so either stat might be best depending on how much you already have of the other.
Your stat weights and priorities might shift and change as you get more gear, better trinkets, and so on. These general stat priorities are a good basis when deciding which gear to keep, however, it is strongly recommended to sim yourself regularly to get a better idea of what stats you want to aim for.
Gems, Enchants, and Consumables
The gems, enchants, and consumables you will use are directly derived from your stat priority. More information can be found on our Stats page.
Getting a Better Understanding of Outlaw Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with attacks and deal double damage. It has some interaction with Improved Between the Eyes, which deals extra damage when it critically hits.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration. Besides the base Energy regeneration, Haste gives you more Energy through Combat Potency. Finally, you will have an increased number of Main Gauche procs with more Haste.
Mastery increases the damage that your Mastery: Main Gauche procs will deal. This attack has a chance to trigger Combat Potency, which increases your Energy regeneration.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Page updated for the Patch 10.2 Rogue rework.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Page was reviewed for Patch 10.1.7 and no changes were necessary.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Page was reviewed for Patch 10.1.5 and no changes were necessary.
- 01 May 2023: Patch 10.1 did not change the stat priority.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 04 Jan. 2023: Added HO disclaimer for Haste.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2