Outlaw Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Outlaw Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
The Basics of Stats for Outlaw Rogue
The stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
Getting a Better Understanding of Outlaw Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration. Besides the base Energy regeneration, Haste gives you more Energy through Combat Potency. Finally, you will have an increased number of Main Gauche procs with more Haste.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
- 14 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Updated stat priority, following recent developments.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Releases Today
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: January 27th
- Changes Coming With the Weekly Reset/Maintenance
- N'Zoth Loot Drama - Re-kills Possible on Same Reset
- World First N'Zoth Heroic Kill Video by Imperative
- New Darkshore Warfront Cutscene in Visions of N'Zoth
- HandyNotes Visions of N'Zoth Addon for Assaults
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- Legendary Weapons Transmog
- Death Knight Leveling
- Patch 8.3 Alchemy Changes
- Assassination Rogue 8.2
- LFR - NY’ALOTHA, THE WAKING CITY
- Demonology Warlock PvP 8.1.5
- Titan Research Archive