Outlaw Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Dragonflight 10.0.2
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Outlaw Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.2.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Combat Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Outlaw Rogue
The secondary stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue for Raiding is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
The secondary stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue for Mythic+ is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Critical Strike and Versatility are both very close to each other in value, so either stat might be best depending on how much you already have of the other.
Your stat weights and priorities might shift and change as you get more gear, better trinkets, and so on. These general stat priorities are a good basis when deciding which gear to keep, however, it is strongly recommended to sim yourself regularly to get a better idea of what stats you want to aim for.
Gems, Enchants, and Consumables
The gems, enchants, and consumables you will use are directly derived from your stat priority. More information can be found on our Stats page.
Getting a Better Understanding of Outlaw Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with attacks and deal double damage. It has some interaction with Improved Between the Eyes, which deals extra damage when it critically hits.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration. Besides the base Energy regeneration, Haste gives you more Energy through Combat Potency. Finally, you will have an increased number of Main Gauche procs with more Haste.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- All Dragonrding Gyph Locations: Map, Addon, Video and Coordinates
- Dragonflight Profession Guides
- Class Guides Updated for Dragonflight Launch
- Item Level of Crafted and Dungeon Gear in Dragonflight
- Don't Forget to Spend Your Primeval Essences Before Dragonflight Goes Live
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Launch Week
- Underlight Angler Useful Tips and Macros
- Comprehensive Dragonflight Level 60 to 70 Guide