Outlaw Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Outlaw Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Rogue stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Outlaw Rogue
The stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
Getting a Better Understanding of Outlaw Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration. Besides the base Energy regeneration, Haste gives you more Energy through Combat Potency. Finally, you will have an increased number of Main Gauche procs with more Haste.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
- 14 Jan. 2020: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.3 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Updated stat priority, following recent developments.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Windwalker Monk Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Torghast Beta Update: July 15th
- All Gladiator Mounts Will Be Account-Wide in Shadowlands
- Choose Your Covenant in Shadowlands
- Mythic+ Dungeons on the Shadowlands Beta
- Shadowlands Beta Development Notes: July 15th
- Shadowlands Beta Now Live & No Keys Reminder