Outlaw Rogue DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Outlaw Rogue. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
The Basics of Stats for Outlaw Rogue
The stat priority for an Outlaw Rogue is:
- Critical Strike;
Getting a Better Understanding of Outlaw Rogue Stats
Agility is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
Haste provides you with increased attack speed and Energy regeneration. Besides the base Energy regeneration, Haste gives you more Energy through Combat Potency. Finally, you will have an increased number of Main Gauche procs with more Haste.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
- 15 Jul. 2019: Updated stat priority, following recent developments.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Official BlizzCon 2019 Preview: Free Panels, Map, Schedule, Mobile App
- The New Recruit A Friend Is Now Live!
- BlizzCon 2019 Schedule with a Many "Coming Soon" Slots
- Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes: October 22nd
- Solenor the Slayer Hotfix: October 22nd
- New German RP Realm Opening October 25th
- Hallow's End in WoW Classic
- Ny'alotha Raid Testing - October 24th and 25th
- Balance Druid 8.2
- Death Knight Leveling
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Restoration Druid 8.2
- Mechagon and Junkyard Tinkering
- Assassination Rogue PvP 8.1.5
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Lock Destru bad dps improvement