Retribution Paladin PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Retribution Paladins can benefit from.
This page is part of our Retribution Paladin PvP Guide.
Hammer of Justice 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Hammer of Justice
- /cast [target=arena1] Hammer of Justice
Using this macro will use Hammer of Justice on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while still damaging the enemy team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Freedom Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Freedom
Using this macro will use Blessing of Freedom on party player 1. This makes it easier to freedom a teammate while still damaging the enemy team. If you want a macro to freedom the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Sanctuary Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Sanctuary
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Sanctuary
Using this macro will use Blessing of Sanctuary on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel crowd control that is on a teammate while still damaging the enemy team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Patch 9.1 and BCC Hotfixes: September 15th
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- New Fel Guardian Druid Mage Tower Appearance in Patch 9.1.5
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196 Affix Changes