Retribution Paladin PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Retribution Paladins can benefit from.
This page is part of our Retribution Paladin PvP Guide.
Hammer of Justice 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Hammer of Justice
- /cast [target=arena1] Hammer of Justice
Using this macro will use Hammer of Justice on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while still damaging the enemy team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Freedom Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Freedom
Using this macro will use Blessing of Freedom on party player 1. This makes it easier to freedom a teammate while still damaging the enemy team. If you want a macro to freedom the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Sanctuary Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Sanctuary
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Sanctuary
Using this macro will use Blessing of Sanctuary on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel crowd control that is on a teammate while still damaging the enemy team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1
- Valor Upgrade Requirement Changes in Patch 9.1
- From the Vault: The Burning Crusade Classic Collection
- Big Consecration Threat Bug Causing Havoc in BCC
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 14: Re-Return of the (Boom)King + Boss Only Logs