Retribution Paladin PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Retribution Paladins can benefit from.
This page is part of our Retribution Paladin PvP Guide.
Hammer of Justice 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Hammer of Justice
- /cast [target=arena1] Hammer of Justice
Using this macro will use Hammer of Justice on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while still damaging the enemy team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Freedom Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Freedom
Using this macro will use Blessing of Freedom on party player 1. This makes it easier to freedom a teammate while still damaging the enemy team. If you want a macro to freedom the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Sanctuary Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Sanctuary
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Sanctuary
Using this macro will use Blessing of Sanctuary on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel crowd control that is on a teammate while still damaging the enemy team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Train Your Mechanics-Dodging Skills With This New Browser Game!
- Easy and Low-Effort, 3-Button 50-60 Leveling Method
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon