The Storm's Fury Event Guide for Dragonflight (10.0.7)
The Storm's Fury is a new world event taking place in Primalist Tomorrow in Patch 10.0.5.
What is the Storm's Fury?
The Storm's Fury is a World Event added to the game in Patch 10.0.5. It is very similar to Primal Storms, but the enemies are more powerful, and the event offers gear with a higher item level.
When Will the Storm's Fury Event Be Available in Dragonflight?
The Storm's Fury will become available for the first time with the release of Patch 10.0.5 on January 24, 2023 .
Where Does the Storm's Fury Event Take Place?
The Storm's Fury occurs every 5 hours in Primalist Tomorrow, accessed through the Temporal Conflux portal in Thaldraszus. The exact location will be highlighted on the map of the Dragon Isles as an Epic World Quest for 3 hours when it is available.
What is the Objective of the Storm's Fury Event?
You must close 4 Elemental portals by defeating powerful nearby Elites afflicted with the Icetouched buff. The exact location of the portals is highlighted on the map below.
The portals hold like PvP Flags, and you must assign people to all four portals to prevent them from re-activating. Hold your position and kill the Elites to disable all portals.
Once all four portals are disabled, you must defeat a Primalist monster and the Storm's Fury Event will be complete.
The Storm's Fury Freezing Debuff
During the Storm's Fury, you will need to find your way around a powerful Freezing debuff that deals stacking damage over time by seeking sources of Warmth.
The Freezing effect is mitigated with consumables or gear bought from the Quartermaster with Warmth effects.
The Storm's Fury Consumables
Tarnormu sells two consumables that help you during the Storm's Fury. One of them mitigates the Freezing effect.
- Armaments of the Scale — Arms a Timewalker Resistance Defender with armaments that restore health when deeply wounded and provide a chance to stun their target. Only usable upon a Timewalker Resistance Defender within the Primalist Future during the Storm's Fury event.
- Field Deployable Heat Source — Builds a fire that provides a source of Warmth to nearby allies for 15 seconds. Only usable within the Primalist Future during the Storm's Fury event.
The Storm's Fury Currency
Essence of the Storm is a new currency exclusive to Storm's Fury. It drops from mobs during the event and is used to purchase items offered by Brendormi, the Storm's Fury Quartermaster.
The Storm's Fury Quartermaster and Rewards
Completing the Storm's Fury event rewards Glowing Primalist Cache, which contains gold, Dragon Isles Supplies, Storm Sigils, and a chance for cosmetic Primalist weapons and armor. You will earn the Drop It Like Its Hot achievement and a quest item that gives you 10 Essence of the Storm when you complete the event for the first time. The Primalist Monster drops 6 Essence of the Storm when defeated.
Brendormi is the Storm's Fury Quartermaster.
The rewards you can buy with Essence of the Storm and Elemental Overflow include Item Level 385 rings, an amulet, a trinket, a toy, a mount, a battle pet, and Stormed Primalist Cache.
- Chronologically Unstable Loop (Ring) — The ring comes with the Time Friction effect that removes a stack of Freezing. Costs 23 Essence of the Storm and 525 Elemental Overflow.
- Bronze Band of Destinies (Ring) — The ring mitigates Freezing. Costs 23 Essence of the Storm and 525 Elemental Overflow.
- Heat of Primal Winter (Neck) — The amulet mitigates Freezing. Costs 30 Essence of the Storm and 750 Elemental Overflow. Before buying the necklace, you should know it does not work with Tiered Medallion Setting and you cannot add sockets to it.
- Sands of Temporal Perfection (Trinket) — Costs 45 Essence of the Storm and 1,000 Elemental Overflow.
- Stormed Primalist Cache (Bag) — contains 1 Storm Sigil, Dragon Isles Supplies, Primalist Treasures, and a chance for cosmetic Primalist weapons and armor. Costs 30 Essence of the Storm/li>
- Chasing Storm (Toy) — Costs 75 Essence of the Storm and 1,200 Elemental Overflow.
- Time-Lost Vorquin Foal (Battle Pet) — Costs 105 Essence of the Storm and 1,500 Elemental Overflow.
- Skyskin Hornstrider (Mount) — Costs 150 Essence of the Storm and 3,000 Elemental Overflow.
Here is an in-game screenshot of the Time-Lost Vorquin Foal pet.
Skyskin Hornstrider is a new blue Tailstrider Primal mount obtainable in the Storm's Fury.
- 23 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 07 Feb. 2023: Fixed typo.
- 04 Feb. 2023: Neck disclaimer added.
- 26 Jan. 2023: Minor fixes to timing.
- 25 Jan. 2023: Guide updated with more information about portals and the Primalist monster.
- 23 Jan. 2023: Guide added.
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th