Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise Dungeon Guide: Location, Boss Strategies, Trash, and Loot
Welcome to our guide to the Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise dungeon in Season 3 of the Dragonflight World of Warcraft expansion. This guide will cover everything you need to know about the dungeon, including how to get to it, its layout, the trash and boss mechanics within, and its loot.
This guide will focus on an extensive overview of the dungeon, providing vital information to increase your chance of completing the key. We will cover all 4 boss fights supported by the most notable trash enemies in the dungeon and their important abilities. If you would like to learn about the rest of the dungeons in Mythic+, please see our overviews linked below.
Getting into Dawn of the Infinite Murozond's Rise
Dawn of the Infinite Murozond's Rise is a max-level dungeon in Thaldraszus, Dragon Isles. You can quickly go there by using your Dragonriding mount and flying towards the southeast part of the zone near The Temporal Conflux (see the minimap down below). The dungeon is available in both Mythic and Mythic+ mode.
Dawn of the Infinite Murozond's Rise Layout
Infinite Conflux and Tyr, the Infinite Keeper
Notable Trash Before Tyr, the Infinite Keeper
- Watch out for Tyr's Vanguard's Rending Cleave as it will hit everyone in front of the mob, applying a stackable Bleed effect.
- Interrupt Infinite Twilight Magus's Epoch Bolt and try your best to Stun its Corroding Volley cast.
- Dodge the Valow, Timesworn Keeper's Temporal Strike ground animation. In addition, your Tank must move Valow, Timesworn Keeper away from his Titanic Bulwark "sphere". You can use that as a defensive cooldown since it does reduce all incoming damage by 50%!
- Lerai, Timesworn Maiden will cast unavoidable AoE damage - Ancient Radiance and a boomerang-type of frontal called Orb of Contemplation (dodge it to avoid being stunned).
- Interrupt Spurlok, Timesworn Sentinel's Binding Grasp as quickly as you can to enable them to continue the fight. Keep in mind that the mob will be inside its Shrouding Sandstorm, so you must enter the lingering ground pull to interrupt.
Tyr, the Infinite Keeper Boss Guide
- Soak the incoming Dividing Strike and avoid staying in the following-up Consecrated Ground lingering pool. If this ability fails to hit at least 2 players, the boss will gain Titanic Empowerment until the rest of the fight.
- Avoid the Infinite Annihilation frontal cone and its following up Consecrated Ground lingering pool.
- Collect as many Temporal Essence as you can during the Siphon Oathstone channel cast. Remember, for each Temporal Essence, you will gain a stack of Stolen Time at a maximum of 5 stacks.
- Be careful of Titanic Blow, not only it will deal massive damage to you, but it will knock you out (yes, even out of the platform if you are too close). Avoid staying in the following up Consecrated Ground lingering pool.
- Quickly dispel one of the Spark of Tyr while spot-healing the other debuff. Any other form of dispel removes it, so in case you have a Mass Dispel, ask for assistance. Just keep in mind that as soon as you dispel the debuff, there will be group-wide splash damage.
- Use your healing cooldowns during the Radiant Barrier shield.
Twisting Approach and Morchie
Notable Trash Before Morchie
Before facing Morchie, you first must complete a unique event where a dozen of Infinite Protector will be casting an Infinite Projectiles. If you get hit by any, you will be sent towards your original position, so pay attention and do it quickly. If you are the first one to pass the event, just to your left, you will be able to create a Temporal Rift for your party to pass through!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all; you must make your way towards the only active teleport by slaying Temporal Fusion and Temporal Deviation and letting their corpses pave the way by exploding. This is the only way to get one of the most fun bosses in this instance - Morchie.
- Avoid getting hit by Infinite Watchkeeper's Timeless Curse ground animation and use defensive on the Infinite Fury cast. This is a good place for your Healer to use major healing cooldowns.
- Interrupt Timeline Marauder's Displace Chronosequence and try your best to stop (with Stun or any other effect) the deadly Infinite Schism channel cast.
- Watch out for Infinite Timebender, as not only he will spawn adds - Time-Lost Wakethrasher and Time-Lost Tidehunter, but also buff them with Millennium Aid cast. Interrupt all Dizzying Sands to prevent you from being disorientated.
Morchie Boss Guide
- Avoid the Sand Blast frontal.
- During the More Problems! transition, quickly find the correct version of Morchie and avoid staying directly in front of her; this way you can dodge the Dragon's Breath and prevent you from getting a Sand Buffeted debuff.
- Avoid getting hit by the ground Time Traps. In case you get caught by one of them, you will trigger follow-up effects - Time Stasis and Temporal Backlash.
- When Morchie casts Familiar Faces, kite the fixates through Time Traps, this way they will be suspended until Morchie frees them.
- Help your team identify the right version of Morchie during the More Problems! transition.
- If any of your team members get caught in a Time Traps, be quick to dispel the Time Stasis and top the remaining of your party members after the Temporal Backlash explosion.
Immemorial Battlefield and Time-Lost Battlefield
Notable Trash Before Time-Lost Battlefield
- Time-Lost Rocketeer does primarily tank damage through its Staticky Punch ability. It is easy to handle as long as you interrupt Rocket Bolt Volley.
- Dodge the Time-Lost Aerobot's Electro-Juiced Gigablast frontal ability.
- Interrupt Pendule's Time Beam.
- Avoid the Horde Destroyer's Volatile Mortar ground animation. In addition, make sure to use crowd-control effects during the Deploy Goblin Sappers cast, or else you might end up dying!
Time-Lost Battlefield Boss Guide
Time-Lost Battlefield boss encounter features a slight difference between Horde and Alliance players. Although some of the boss's spells and NPCs have different names, they will do identical jobs. Below, you can find all differences:
- On behalf of all Horde, you will be facing Grommash Hellscream and its 3 allies - Horde Grunt, Horde Axe Thrower and Horde Warlock.
- On behalf of all Alliance, you will be facing Anduin Lothar and its 3 allies - Alliance Footman, Alliance Archer and Alliance Conjuror.
- During the whole fight Grommash Hellscream OR Anduin Lothar will summon Horde Grunt, Horde Axe Thrower and Horde Warlock OR Alliance Footman, Alliance Archer and Alliance Conjuror, focus the boss while cleaving them.
- Avoid getting hit by Bladestorm.
- Dodge the incoming Shockwave.
- When FOR THE HORDE! / FOR THE ALLIANCE! is cast, the boss will re-summon its 3 fallen allies, once again, make sure to cleave them all together with the boss for maximum efficiency.
- Use your active mitigation on the Decapitate cast.
- You can dispel Horde Warlock's Immolate OR Alliance Conjuror's Fireball.
- Be ready to top up your teammates during the War Cry cast.
Crossroads of Fate and Chrono-Lord-Deios
Notable Trash Before Chrono-Lord-Deio
- Avoid Infinite Slayer's Bronze Exhalation frontal cone ability while side-stepping the Timeless Curse.
Chrono-Lord-Deios Boss Guide
Chrono-Lord Deios is the last boss encounter in the Dawn of the Infinite and a 2 Phase boss fight. During Stage 1: We are Infinite, you will have to deal with Infinite Keepers and downing the boss under 20%, after which, Stage 2: Lord of the Infinite will begin. More information, down below:
- Once the boss casts Infinity Orb, make sure you have one person soaking one of the ground puddles so you can stagger the 2nd explosion of the follow-up effect - Infinity Nova.
- During the Summon Infinite Keeper channel, everyone must swap and nuke down each Infinite Keeper before they are able to swap reinforcements - Time-Displaced Trooper. Keep in mind two things: first, each Infinite Keeper will keep on casting Infinite Blast and Chronal Burn (you can dispel that) and, upon , death will trigger Collapsing Time Rift, damaging Chrono-Lord Deios.
- During Stage 2: Lord of the Infinite, make sure you avoid the ground puddles coming from Infinite Corruption. They will also leave a Temporal Scar lingering ichors that are advised not to stay in.
- When the boss reaches 10%, Nozdormu will be freed, granting you extra powers.
- Aim the Temporal Breath frontal away from your teammates.
- Drag the boss closer to each Infinite Keeper, so your party can easily cleave them together.
- Infinity Orb will repeat throughout the whole fight, so make sure you have your cooldowns ready in case 2 of the debuffs go through simultaneously.
- If Infinite Keeper casts Chronal Burn, dispel it immediately.
Dawn of the Infinite Murozond's Rise Loot Table
Tyr, the Infinite Keeper
|2H Mace||The Infinite Hand||Haste/Vers|
|Cloth Head||Crown of the Infinite Lord||Haste/Vers|
|Leather Shoulder||Titanic Shouldersparks||Crit/Haste|
|Mail Chest||Temple Acolyte's Uniform||Vers/Mastery|
|Plate Boots||Marbled Oathstone Greatboots||Vers/Crit|
|Dagger||Morchie's Distorted Spellblade||Haste/Mastery|
|Leather Wrist||Chronomancer's Stasis Shackles||Vers/Mastery|
|Cloth Hands||Familiar's Frayed Gloves||Haste/Crit|
|Mail Waist||Reality-Warping Waistband||Mastery/Haste|
|Plate Legs||Greaves of Parallel Lives||Haste/Vers|
|2h Axe||Gorehowl, Might of the Warchief||Mastery/Crit|
|1H Mace||Cudgel of Bygone Victories||Agi, Crit/Haste|
|1H Sword||Quel'Zaram, High Blade of the Lion||Mastery/Crit|
|Leather Head||Hood of Perpetual Conflict||Crit/Haste|
|Plate Chest||Unceasing Footman's Breastplate||Mastery/Haste|
|Cloth Wrist||Arathi Field Bandages||Crit/Mastery|
|Mail Feet||Grunt's Eternal Treads||Haste/Mastery|
|Off-Hand||Murozond's Timeless Scale||Haste/Crit|
|Mail Shoulder||Chrono-Lord's Wingspan||Mastery/Vers|
|Plate Hands||Displaced Trooper's Gauntlets||Crit/Vers|
|Leather Waist||Belt of the Eternal Struggle||Haste/Crit|
|Cloth Legs||Leggings of the New Dawn||Crit/Vers|
|Trinket||Mirror of Fractured Tomorrows||Int/Agi/Str|
|Mount||Reins of the Quantum Courser|
Dawn of the Infinite Murozond's Rise Achievements
There are 3 total achievements to obtain in Dawn of the Infinite Murozond's Rise:
|Dawn of the Infinite: Murozonds Rise||Defeat Chrono-Lord Deios in Dawn of the Infinite.|
|Keystone Hero: Dawn of the Infinite||Complete Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond's Fall and Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.|
|Back En-masse||Defeat Tyr, the Infinite Keeper, after closing 18 Time Rifts in Dawn of the Infinite on Mythic difficulty.|
- 06 Nov. 2023: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)