Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond's Fall Dungeon Guide: Location, Boss Strategies, Trash, and Loot
Welcome to our guide to the Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond's Fall dungeon in Season 3 of the Dragonflight World of Warcraft expansion. This guide will cover everything you need to know about the dungeon, including how to get to it, its layout, the trash and boss mechanics within, and its loot.
This guide will focus on an extensive overview of the dungeon, providing vital information to increase your chance of completing the key. We will cover all 4 boss fights supported by the most notable trash enemies in the dungeon and their important abilities. If you would like to learn about the rest of the dungeons in Mythic+, please see our overviews linked below.
Getting into Dawn of the Infinite Galakrond's Fall
Dawn of the Infinite Galakrond's Fall is a max-level dungeon in Thaldraszus, Dragon Isles. You can quickly go there by using your Dragonriding mount and flying towards the southeast part of the zone near The Temporal Conflux (see the minimap down below). The dungeon is available in both Mythic and Mythic+ mode.
Dawn of the Infinite Galakrond's Fall Layout
Sanctum of Chronology and Chronikar
Notable Trash Before Chronikar
- Interrupt Infinite Chronoweaver's Chronomelt channel cast. The cast deals damage and reduces your Haste and Movement Speed by 50%.
- Watch out for Infinite Timeslicer and its uninterruptible Temposlice channel cast. You can use disturbing effects to stop it.
- Avoid getting hit by Timerip coming from Epoch Ripper. They teleport on a random target.
Chronikar Boss Guide
Chronikar is a straightforward boss fight with an enrage phase upon reaching maximum energy. The most important boss ability is to watch out for Eon Shatter (at maximum energy) followed by Eon Residue soaks. More information down below:
- Once you get the Sand Stomp, place it near the end of the room for a better Withering Sandpool management. And yes, avoid staying in Withering Sandpool at all costs.
- Once Chronikar reaches 100 energy, it will cast Eon Shatter on 2 random members, it is extremely important to dodge the initial ground circle, followed by the incoming Eon Fragments. After that, immediately move back in to soak the Eon Residue before it transforms to Residue Blast (in which case, it becomes lethal to the whole party).
- Use your active mitigation before each Chronoshear cast to help your healer overcome the Sheared Lifespan follow-up effect.
- Be ready to spot-heal your tank during the Chronoshear cast, and be mindful of the follow-up - Sheared Lifespan effect.
Millenia's Threshhold and Manifested Timeways
Notable Trash Before Manifested Timeways
- Healers must focus on dispelling Coalesced Time's Chronoburst as it applies to debuff will go on a 2 random targets. In addition, your entire party must interrupt Infinite Bolt Volley at all costs.
- Tanks must watch out for Temporal Fusion's Triple Strike, use your active mitigation if you are in a critical situation.
- Interrupt Coalesced Moment's Infinite Bolt. In addition, your Healer must watch out for the Tainted Sands debuff; dispel it as quick as you can!
- Interrupt Timestream Leech's Enervate. If the cast goes through, your Healer can dispel it; make sure nobody is within 8 yards to prevent "cleave" damage.
- Dispel the Timestream Anomaly's Bloom as quickly as you can; failing to do so will duplicate the spec and pass it onto an additional member from your party. In addition, avoid being hit by the Untwist frontal, it often targets the Tank.
Manifested Timeways Boss Guide
Throughout the whole fight, Manifested Timeways will have Timeways Conflux available, effectively transforming the surroundings of the boss area to a 4 equal "pizza" slices. 2 of them will have the Decaying Time debuff while the rest will contain Accelerating Time. Regardless of which one you stay, you will take damage per second; if you have the mobility to maintain your rotation while moving, you would prefer to stay within the Decaying Time slice as you take damage every 3 sec, compared to the Accelerating Time slice, where you take damage every 1 sec. More information, down below:
- Avoid being hit by the Fragments of Time cast, the projectiles will be significantly slowed if you stay within the Decaying Time "pizza" slice, making it easier to avoid them.
- Make sure you are present in melee at all times to prevent the boss from casting Radiant and therefore wiping the entire party.
- The boss will apply Chrono-faded debuff to 2 random players, dispel it only within the Accelerating Time "pizza" slice, as this way your party will take less dmage in a long run. In addition, Chrono-faded will trigger a follow-up effect called Chronofade.
- The Chrono-faded wave can be dodged if (with a distance-closing abilities like Mage's Blink, for example) dispel happens within the Decaying Time "pizza" slide, making it extraordinarily slow, and this way, you can easily avoid it without getting hit. However, for most people, this is unrealistic, hence why we recommend to always dispel within Accelerating Time with a moderate time in between each dispel.
Crossroads of Fate and Blight of Galakrond
Notable Trash Before Blight of Galakrond
Once you defeat Manifested Timeways, you will pick up the Timeless Custodian towards the Locus of Eternity crossroad, from other onwards, there is only one exit and that is towards the Spoke of Endless Winter, where you will transition towards the Crossroads of Fate platform. Here is what you should know about all non-boss-enemies before facing Blight of Galakrond:
- Avoid Infinite Infiltrator's Timeless Curse ground-animation and use defensives on the Infinite Fury cast. This is a good place for your Healer to use their major healing cooldowns.
- Beware of Blight Chunk, they are the easiest non-boss-enemy to deal with but upon death, they will buff any nearby Risen creatures with Relentless Hunger.
- Risen Dragon has a Necrotic Outburst aura, hence why we don't recommend you to pull more than 1 of the same mob unless you have major cooldowns available. Avoid the Blight Spew ground animation.
Blight of Galakrond Boss Guide
Blight of Galakrond is one of the few boss fights that are a 3 Phase Encounter. During Phase 1, you will face Blight of Galakrond up until 80%, Phase 2 you will fight with Ahnzon, up until 50%, after which the boss will transition into its final Phase 3, where you will battle with Loszkeleth and Dazhak. More information, down below:
- Avoid sitting in the Blight Seep during Phase 1.
- Dodge the incoming Corrosive Expulsion ground pools during Phase 1.
- Once you get the Corrosion debuff (from the Corrosive Infusion cast), it is best to transfer (by contact) it to your Tank as they are the most durable target. The Blight Reclamation frontal will remove the Corrosion debuff. You have 12 sec to do so before you get Corrupted Mind debuff.
- During Phase 2, Ahnzon will still cast Corrosion and Blight Reclamation, you must clear it just like in Phase 1, but this time you must also watch out for Necrotic Winds. Avoid getting hit by the tornadoes, and use your defensive cooldowns.
- During Phase 3, 100% of the damage done against Loszkeleth occur against Dazhak. You will also inherit the Corrosion and Blight Reclamation spell sequence continuation from Phase 1.
- Destroy Loszkeleth's Necrofrost as quick as you can.
- Avoid getting hit by Loszkeleth's Incinerating Blightbreath.
- During Phase 1, Blight of Galakrond will leave Blight Seep lingering pools every time it moves, be aware of the boss position at all times and be conservative with movement during this phase.
- Make sure to stay stationary during the Blight Reclamation frontal, this way, you will make the clearing of the Corrosion debuff much easier (simply walk in front of the frontal).
- Try to stack Loszkeleth and Dazhak together when possible to allow for a better cleave. You only have to taunt and actively use your mitigation against Loszkeleth as he is the one that melees you.
- Spotheal the target with Corrosion debuff to prevent them from dying.
- Use healing cooldowns during Necrotic Winds cast in Phase 2.
- During Phase 3 top-up players quickly to prevent them from dying to the Dazhak's Noxious Ejection.
Crossroads of Fate and Iridikron the Stonescaled
Notable Trash Before Iridikron the Stonescaled
- Interrupt Iridikron's Creation's Stonebolt.
Iridikron the Stonescaled Boss Guide
One of the best fights ever created, Iridikron offers a fair share of challenges to any group looking for one. Your Healer must pay attention not only to your party's health but also must make sure that Chromie does not die. More information, down below:
- If you get targeted by Extinction Blast, walk under Chromie's Timeline Protection to prevent you from dying. During this, you will make hromie much more vulnerable due to Exhausted.
- During the Stonecracker Barrage, split your team into TWO, all 4 members of your group should soak the bigger circle, while the Tank solo soaks the smaller one. This is a good place to use your defensive cooldowns to take less damage from the follow-up effect - Stonecrack. At the end of the Stonecracker Barrage, Chromie will trigger Timeline Acceleration, granting everyone 50% Haste for 25 sec.
- During the Earthsurge, break the shield as quickly as you can while dodging the incoming Rending Earthspikes and staying away from the ground ichors ( Punctured Ground).
- Avoid the Pulverizing Exhalation frontal while being within close proximity (but don't stack on top of your teammates) of each other for a better Pulverizing Creations spawn. In addition, interrupt Pulverizing Creations's Stonebolt at all cost.
- During Cataclysmic Obliteration, it is extremely important to use all of your defensive cooldowns left and stack under Chromie's Timeline Transcendence. If you live this, the boss dies, and you will defeat the encounter.
- Watch out for Crushing Onslaught stacks, do your best to reset them as often as you can.
- Collect the aggro from the Pulverizing Exhalation as quickly as you can.
- Make sure to keep Chromie healthy at all times; if she dies, it will be a sure group wipe. Chromie becomes especially vulnerable when she has Exhausted debuff, at the end of each Timeline Protection.
- Be mindful of the number of stacks you will endure during Earthsurge, consider using cooldowns when appropriate.
- Do your best to save all of your healing cooldowns for the Cataclysmic Obliteration channel.
Dawn of the Infinite Galakrond's Fall Loot Table
|1H Sword||Chronikar's Ceremonial Saber||Haste/Mastery|
|Cloth Chest||Bronze Defender's Vesture||Haste/Mastery|
|Plate Wrist||Zealous Commander's Cuffs||Vers/Mastery|
|Mail Legs||Timeways Intruder's Greaves||Crit/Vers|
|Leather Feet||Vigorous Sandstompers||Haste/Mastery|
|1H Mace||Conflux Caller's Baton||Int, Crit/Vers|
|Dagger||Nick of Time||Haste/Vers|
|Mail Wrist||Timeway Sojourner's Bracelet||Haste/Crit|
|Leather Hands||Fading Chronogrips||Mastery/Haste|
|Cloth Waist||Mobius Strap||Haste/Vers|
|Plate Waist||Unwinding Eon Girdle||Crit/Haste|
Blight of Galakrond
|1H Axe||Fallen Drake's Bonesplitter||Mastery/Vers|
|Off-Hand||Ancestor's Necromantic Focus||Haste/Crit|
|Mail Head||Loszkeleth's Blighted Skullhelm||Crit/Vers|
|Plate Shoulder||Dazhak's Dessicated Wingbones||Haste/Vers|
|Leather Chest||Ahnzon's Corroded Carapace||Crit/Mastery|
|Cloth Boots||Imbued Frostweave Slippers||Vers/Crit|
Iridikron the Stonescaled
|Staff||Iridal, the Earth's Master||Haste/Vers|
|Plate Head||Incarnate's Perceptive Casque||Haste/Mastery|
|Cloth Shoulder||Mantle of Meticulous Plans||Haste/Mastery|
|Mail Hands||Stonecracker Knuckles||Mastery/Crit|
|Leather Legs||Galakrond's Voracious Hide||Haste/Crit|
Dawn of the Infinite Galakrond's Fall Achievements
There are 5 total achievements to obtain in Dawn of the Infinite Galakrond's Fall:
|Dawn of the Infinite: Galakronds Fall||Defeat Iridikron in Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond's Fall.|
|Keystone Hero: Dawn of the Infinite||Complete Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond's Fall and Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.|
|A Slime in Need||Defeat Blight of Galakrond after allowing a lost slime to hop on your back and then getting hit by Blight Reclamation in Dawn of the Infinite on Mythic difficulty.|
|Crunch Time||Defeat Chronikar after she shatters an Infused Hourglass with Eon Shatter in Dawn of the Infinite on Mythic difficulty.|
|Chaotic Time||Defeat Manifested Timeways after activating 3 Chaotic Time portals in Dawn of the Infinite on Mythic difficulty.|
- 06 Nov. 2023: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)