Uldum Accord Faction Reputation Guide (BfA 8.3)
A loose coalition of allies headed by the Tol'vir, the Uldum Accord was founded to protect the Forge of Origination from enemy forces.
Uldum Accord is one of the two new factions added in Visions of N'Zoth led by King Phaoris with the hub located in Seat of Ramkahen (Uldum).
In this guide, you are going to learn how to unlock access to the faction, means of increasing reputation with the Uldum Accord, and rewards that you can purchase from their quartermaster.
You will automatically receive the Return of the Black Prince quest after logging into the game in Visions of N'Zoth and must seek out Magni Bronzebeard in the Chamber of Heart (Silithus). You will gain access to the faction upon completing the To Ramkahen quest. From there, you can start increasing your reputation standing with the faction through various means as outlined below.
Increasing Reputation with Uldum Accord
- You can earn up to 1,575 reputation with the faction by completing the Uldum Accord questline that involves High Explorer Dellorah in Uldum.
- Defeating N'Zoth the Corruptor in Ny'alotha grants 1,000 reputation with the faction.
- Uldum threat daily quests, marked as blue exclamation mark icons on the map, reward 125 reputation each with Uldum Accord.
- Threat objectives in Uldum grant 50-75 reputation each with the Uldum Accord.
- Completing Black Empire Assaults in Uldum grants Cache of the Black Empire and 1,500 reputation with Uldum Accord.
- Completing Amathet Assaults in Uldum grants Cache of the Amathet and 500 reputation with the Uldum Accord.
- Completing Aqir Assaults in Uldum rewards Cache of the Aqir Swarm and 500 reputation with Uldum Accord.
- After reaching Exalted with the faction, you will start receiving Bind to Account Rajani Insignias from follower missions.
You will have access to 3-4 daily quests and 6 threat objectives on a daily basis, meaning you can increase your reputation with the Uldum Accord by roughly 825-950 excluding the Emissary.
We recommend using the HandyNotes: Visions of N'Zoth addon addon that displays everything you need on the map while adventuring in the assault zones.
- Contract: Uldum Accord can be purchased on the Auction House and used after you have reached Friendly reputation with Uldum Accord for an extra 10 reputation with the faction every time you complete a world quest.
- During Darkmoon Faire, the WHEE! buff increases Experience and Reputation gains by 10% for 1 hour.
- During the World Quest Bonus Event, Sign of the Emissary increases Reputation gains from World Quests by 50%.
Uldum Accord Rewards
Provisioner Qorra is the Uldum Accord quartermaster and you can find her at the Seat of Ramkahen (55, 33).
The next sections detail the various items that can be acquired from her, depending on your reputation.
Scribes can buy Recipe: Contract: Uldum Accord at Revered for 1,400 Gold and start selling contracts on the Auction House.
The Wastewander Skyterror mount also becomes available for 24,000 Gold.
Uldum Accord Reputation Paragon
- 09 Mar. 2020: Updated the guide with HandyNotes addon and various improvements.
- 08 Feb. 2020: Updated reputation requiremenets for Rank 3 Essences.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Updated reputation gains from threat objectives.
- 25 Jan. 2020: Adjusted reputation gains from threat objectives.
- 22 Jan. 2020: Uldum Threat Dailies reputation gains buffed.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha