Restoration Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Restoration Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Restoration Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Restoration Shaman in PvP
The stat priority for Restoration Shaman in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the strongest secondary stat at all times due to it reducing the damage you take and increasing your healing output. You also want to focus on getting Mastery. This increases effectiveness of your Mastery: Deep Healing.
For more information regarding the Onyx Annulet, the Primordial Gemstones, and how to obtain them, check out our dedicated guide for it below.
In general, Restoration Shaman want to focus on stacking Versatility stat. This will maximize the healing throughput, while increasing our flat damage reduction. Restoration Shamans need damage reduction more than some other healers due to lack of damage reduction cooldowns Shaman have.
Crimson Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP, since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd-control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, which will increase Intellect and Stamina.
Crimson Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Shaman:
- Neck: Tiered Medallion Setting
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed / Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Mastery
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Zen Neltharite.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 25 Dec. 2022: Updated for season one Dragonflight.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight post-launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated in preparation for Shadowlands PvP Season 1.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed old Azerite mentions.
- 19 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1, and new author.
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd