Restoration Shaman PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight 10.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Restoration Shaman in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Restoration Shaman PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Restoration Shaman in PvP
The stat priority for Restoration Shaman in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike;
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the strongest secondary stat at all times due to it reducing the damage you take and increasing your healing output. You also want to focus on getting Mastery. This increases the effectiveness of your Mastery: Deep Healing.
Mastery is very important for healing throughput. Once you have roughly 30% Versatility, put all stats into Mastery.
For crafted gear, Restoration Shaman should craft Infurious Boots of Reprieve, which gives primary stat when interrupting or applying a loss of control effect to an enemy.
Restoration Shaman will also want the Undulating Sporecloak for the passive healing.
The Restoration Shaman should add the embellishment of Statuette of Foreseen Power on one of their crafted items to help give a Haste buff and crowd control immunity.
In general, Restoration Shaman wants to focus on stacking Versatility stat. This will maximize the healing throughput while increasing our flat damage reduction. Restoration Shamans need damage reduction more than some other healers due to lack of damage reduction cooldowns Shaman have.
Verdant Gladiator's Medallion is required for PvP since this is how you can free yourself from any crowd-control. This also is one of the two PvP trinkets that are part of a set, which will increase Intellect and Stamina.
Verdant Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity is a trinket that provides a passive increase of Critical Strike and on use increased Intellect for improving healing throughput.
Verdant Gladiator's Emblem is a trinket that provides a temporary health buff, which can be used when you believe the team will be focusing you in big burst windows.
Gems and Enchant
Here are the best enchants for a Restoration Shaman:
- Neck: Tiered Medallion Setting
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Mastery
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Main Hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
- Belt: Shadowed Belt Clasp
Gem all of the sockets in your gear with Zen Neltharite.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.5.
- 07 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 25 Dec. 2022: Updated for season one Dragonflight.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight post-launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Updated in preparation for Shadowlands PvP Season 1.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed old Azerite mentions.
- 19 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1, and new author.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2