Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Guides Hub
This page contains links to all of our guides for the new megadungeon in Patch 9.1, Tazvesh, the Veiled Market, including a boss-by-boss guide of the dungeon, as well as how to unlock the hard mode and complete it.
Unlocking Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
Players will be able to unlock the dungeon via a questline that starts in Oribos, starting with the quest Insider Trading, which is offered by Al'dalil.
The questline will have you discuss the market with multiple cartel representatives until you are eventually granted passage via a ferry from Oribos that is provided by one of the cartels.
You will unlock the dungeon after failing the customs check once arriving at the market.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Location
Tazavesh is located in its own zone, hidden from the rest of the Shadowlands. It can only be accessed via a ferry from Oribos.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Difficulties
Tazavesh can only be completed on Mythic difficulty; you cannot enter it on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic+ difficulty.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Rewards
There are multiple mounts that players can earn in Tazavesh, including the Hard Mode mount reward, as well as a number of unique battle pets.
The mounts shown in the image below are as follows:
These mounts are just a couple of the 45 new mounts also added in Patch 9.1, along with 46 new battle pets. If you would like to learn more about the other collectibles available to you from dungeons, raids, and pvp, consult our 9.1 collection guides below.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Boss Guides
Below, you will find a link to our boss guides for the Tazavesh dungeon, exclusively for Mythic difficulty.
If you wish to complete the dungeon on Hardmode, you should visit the link below. Note that this guide will not discuss the base mechanics of the bosses, instead opting to give instructions for the Hardmode assuming that you are already familiar with the base mechanics of the dungeon.
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Loot
Loot from Tazavesh is 226 item level by default, but items dropped from Hardmode will be item level 233.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Guide created.
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff