Endgame Battle Pets in Shadowlands Patch 9.1
Battle Pets from Endgame Content
There are a total of 8 Pets which are obtainable by doing various endgame-related content added in Patch 9.1. These include drops from slaying bosses in Sanctum of Domination and Tazavesh, the Veiled Market and even completing Torghast's Adamant Vaults.
|Eye of Allseeing||Sanctum of Domination||Dropped by The Eye of the Jailer||Drops on all difficulties|
|Eye of Extermination||Sanctum of Domination||Dropped by The Eye of the Jailer||Drops only on Mythic difficulty|
|Irongrasp||Sanctum of Domination||Dropped by Soulrender Dormazain||Drops on all difficulties|
|Mawsworn Minion||Sanctum of Domination||Dropped by Kel'Thuzad||Drops on all difficulties|
|Gizmo||Tazavesh, the Veiled Market||Dropped by P.O.S.T. Master|
|Rarity||Tazavesh, the Veiled Market||Sold by Shopkeeper||Costs 2143 gold, 1x Oxxein Lockbox, 1x Solenium Lockbox and 1x Phaedrum Lockbox|
|Gilded Darknight||Torghast||Dropped by the bosses in Adamant Vaults|
|Mord'al Eveningstar||Torghast||Complete the Achievement Many, Many Things||Research every talent in the Box of Many Things|
Sanctum of Domination Battle Pets
Eye of Allseeing, Eye of Extermination, Irongrasp, and Mawsworn Minion all have a chance to be dropped by various bosses in Sanctum of Domination. To make it easier to navigate the boss fights take a look at our boss guides linked below.
Eye of Allseeing
Eye of Allseeing has the following abilities:
Eye of Extermination
Eye of Extermination has the following abilities:
Irongrasp has the following abilities:
Mawsworn Minion has the following abilities:
Tazavesh, the Veiled Market Battle Pets
Gizmo has the following abilities:
Rarity has the following abilities:
This pet costs some gold and 3 different type of Lockboxes. All of them can be farmed by slaying Humanoid enemies in specific areas; unfortunately the drop chance is really small. The better way to obtian these lockboxes would be to use Pick Pocket as a Rogue on the Humanoid enemies.
- Oxxein Lockbox — Humanoids in Maldraxxus
- Solenium Lockbox — Humanoids in Bastion
- Phaedrum Lockbox — Humanoids in Ardenweald
Rarity is sold by a NPC inside Tazavesh, the Veiled Market. By default the NPC is not interactable so you need to wait until you see a line of dialog in the chat from the Shopkeeper, after which you can start the interaction process described below.
The dialog looks as follows:
- Go to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market and find the NPC called Shopkeeper located in the area after the first boss;
- Watch the chat and wait until the NPC makes the dialog "Psst. Hey, you. Unassuming visitor. Do you like small creatures?";
- After this dialog happens, target the NPC and write "/yes";
- The NPC then becomes a vendor and you can purchase Rarity.
Torghast Battle Pets
There is only 1 Battle Pet that drops from Torghast — Gilded Darknight. In order to have a chance at earning this pet you have to get access to the Adamant Vaults. This is a specific section of Torghast that is accessable only after you earn a flawless/5-star run. On top of having to earn a flawless run you also need to have The Adamant Vaults unlocked in The Box of Many Things. To help you understand how the scoring system works in Torghast take a look at our Scoring Guide below.
Once you get a flawless score on your Torghast run you will notice that the exit portal will turn red. This indicates that you now have access to the Adamant Vaults; just walk through the portal. To prepare yourself for what awaits in there take a look at our Adamant Vaults guide below.
Gilded Darknight has the following abilities:
Mord'al Eveningstar has the following abilities:
In order to collect this Battle Pet you need to research every talent in the Box of Many Things. Generally this just means you need to run Torghast in order to obtain Tower Knowledge and then use this resource for the research. For a better understanding on how to collect Tower Knowledge and how exactly the Box of Many Things works, take a look at our dedicated guide for it.
Other Battle Pets in Patch 9.1
Patch 9.1 includes more than just endgame-related pets. To learn more, check out our hub for the entire pet guide and visit some of the other sections covered within!
- 18 Nov. 2021: Page added.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR