Priest Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Priests
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Priests (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Priest Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- High Priest's Cypher — Gain the Castigation (Discipline), Enlightenment (Holy), Fortress of the Mind (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Gift — Gain the Body and Soul (Discipline/Shadow), Angel's Mercy (Holy) talent.
- High Priest's Invocation — Gain the Psychic Voice (Discipline/ Holy), Last Word (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Legacy — Gain the Sins of the Many/ Castigation (Discipline), Surge of Light/ Censure (Holy), Auspicious Spirits/ Misery (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Lesson — Gain the Shield Discipline (Discipline), Cosmic Ripple (Holy), Twist of Fate (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Mythos — Gain the Purge the Wicked (Discipline), Benediction (Holy), Damnation (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Ultimatum — Gain the Lenience (Discipline), Light of the Naaru (Holy), Ancient Madness (Shadow) talent.
Priest Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Priest's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Priest Anima Powers
- Faithstone — Your self-healing from Boon of the Ascended is increased by 100%.
- Feathered Fetters — The damage and healing of Boon of the Ascended's effects are increased by 100%, but you cannot move for its duration.
- Glorious Prayer — Boon of the Ascended heals you for 100% of your health. Ascended Eruption restores 100% of your Mana.
- Second Chorus — The cooldown of Boon of the Ascended is reduced by 20 seconds.
- Torch of Humility — Your next Boon of the Ascended lasts for 30 seconds.
Night Fae Priest Anima Powers
- Dreamspun Mushrooms — Your Fae Guardians last 60% longer.
- Fae-bliss Lantern — Gain an additional Fae Guardian that increases damage and healing by 30%. Follows your Power Infusion.
- Pixie Dust — When your Fae Guardians follow your spell casts, you or your ally are healed for [ 17% of Spell Power ] every 2 sec for 6 seconds.
Necrolord Priest Anima Powers
- Baroness' Lost Plagueloop — Mind Blast, Holy Fire, and Shadow Word: Death extend the duration of Unholy Transfusion by 3 seconds.
- Maldo's Soul Exploder — Killing an enemy has a 20% chance to trigger an Unholy Nova at its location.
- Necromight Infusion — Allies that are healed by Unholy Transfusion gain 3% critical strike chance for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
Venthyr Priest Anima Powers
- Cracked Mindscreecher — Mindgames debilitates enemies when it ends, interrupting and silencing them for 5 seconds. While silenced, the target takes 100% more damage.
- Earworm — Mindgames has a 3% chance to infect an enemy when they strike you.
- Mindmancer Handgloves — Mindgames reverses 20% more damage and healing and casts 20% faster.
Other Priest Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Art of Phantasmal Healing — Your Shadow Mends (Discipline/Shadow) or Flash Heals (Holy) are now instant and cost no mana, but consume 5 Phantasma.
- Death Harvester — Scoring a killing blow with Shadow Word: Death increases its damage by 5%. You cannot harvest summoned or trivial enemies.
- Enchanted Shroud — Power Word: Fortitude now also reduces magical damage taken by 10%.
- Enduring Spirit — Your Vampiric Embrace, Pain Suppression, and Guardian Spirit last 50% longer.
- Flashbox — For every 30 seconds that you do not cast Shadow Mend (Discipline/Shadow), the healing of your next Shadow Mend is increased by 100%. For every 30 seconds that you do not cast Flash Heal (Holy), the healing of your next Flash Heal is increased by 100%. This effect can stack up to 6 times.
- Fragments of Obscurity — Fade's cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds and prevents your movement speed from being reduced below 80%.
- Impulsor — Casting Holy Fire (Holy) and Mind Blast (Discipline/Shadow) will daze the target, reducing the target's movement speed and chance to hit by 20 for 60 seconds.
- Life Barrier — Power Word: Shield's absorption is increased by 5% of your maximum health.
- Painwheel — Extends the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and and Purge the Wicked by 4 seconds.
- Pandemonium Loop — Casting Mind Blast (Discipline/Shadow) or Holy Fire on a target that is feared triggers Pandemonium, fearing all enemies near your target for 10 seconds.
- Power Overwhelming — Power Infusion causes Smite, Mind Blast, and Holy Fire to become instant cast and have no cooldown.
- Psychic Wallet — Casting Mind Control on an enemy will empty their pockets, granting roughly 15 Phantasma.
- Puppetmaster's Strings — Mind Control lasts 30 seconds longer and increases the target's damage by 50%.
- Reflective Shield — 30% of the damage you absorb with Power Word: Shield is reflected back at the attacker.
- Scales of Trauma — 100% of healing done by Shadow Mend empowers your next Mind Blast (Discipline/Shadow). 100% of healing done by Flash Heal and Heal empowers your next Holy Fire (Holy). Stored damage cannot exceed 200% of your maximum health.
- Soul Sapper — While an enemy is shackled by your Shackle Undead, your Power Infusion's cooldown recovers 100% faster.
- Thick Burlap Sash — Power Word: Fortitude grants an additional 10% Stamina.
- Volatile Phantasm — Fade creates an illusion of the Priest for 10 seconds, tricking enemies to attack it instead. The illusion explodes for Shadow damage when it dies, increased based on how long it remained alive.
- Wailing Visage — Your Psychic Scream or Mind Bomb lasts an additional 4 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updared for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated with new Anima Powers added in Beta Build 35522.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Alliance Sepulcher Mythic Hall of Fame Closing this Week
- Sepulcher of the First Ones 9.2.5 Mythic DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 5: Affliction Is Back
- How to Receive Different Weapons from Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests
- Very Solid Ocean Near Stormwind Defeats Player
- Impressive Stormwind Recreation in Minecraft (Video)
- Idol of Y'Shaarj Shadow Priest Talent Explained
- Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: July 5th
- A Preview of Priest Talent Trees in Dragonflight