Priest Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Priest Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- High Priest's Cypher — Gain the Castigation (Discipline), Enlightenment (Holy), Fortress of the Mind (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Gift — Gain the Body and Soul (Discipline/Shadow), Angel's Mercy (Holy) talent.
- High Priest's Invocation — Gain the Psychic Voice (Discipline/ Holy), Last Word (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Legacy — Gain the Sins of the Many/ Castigation (Discipline), Surge of Light/ Censure (Holy), Auspicious Spirits/ Misery (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Lesson — Gain the Shield Discipline (Discipline), Cosmic Ripple (Holy), Twist of Fate (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Mythos — Gain the Purge the Wicked (Discipline), Benediction (Holy), Lingering Insanity (Shadow) talent.
- High Priest's Ultimatum — Gain the Light's Caress (Discipline), Light of the Naaru (Holy), Legacy of the Void (Shadow) talent.
Priest Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Priest's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Faithstone — Your self-healing from Boon of the Ascended is increased by 100%.
- Feathered Fetters — The damage and healing of Boon of the Ascended's effects are increased by 300%, but you cannot move for its duration.
- Glorious Prayer — Boon of the Ascended heals you for 100% of your health. Ascended Eruption restores 100% Mana.
- Second Chorus — The cooldown of Boon of the Ascended is reduced by 30 sec.
- Torch of Humility — Your next Boon of the Ascended lasts for 30 sec.
Priest Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Art of Phantasmal Healing — Your Flash Heals (Holy), Shadow Mends (Discipline/Shadow) are now instant and cost no mana but consume 5 Phantasma.
- Consuming Refrain — The periodic damage of Holy Fire lasts an additional 4 seconds.
- Dead Mawrat — Killing a Mawrat grants you a bonus charge of Shadow Word: Death. The bag can hold up to 28 dead Mawrats.
- Death Harvester — Scoring a killing blow with Shadow Word: Death increases its damage by 5%. You cannot harvest summoned or trivial enemies.
- Enduring Spirit — Your Pain Suppression (Discipline), Guardian Spirit (Holy), and Vampiric Embrace (Shadow) last 50% longer.
- Enchanted Shroud — Power Word: Fortitude now also reduces magical damage taken by 10%.
- Flashbox — For every 30 seconds that you do not cast Flash Heal (Holy), Shadow Mend (Discipline/Shadow), the healing of your next Flash Heal (Holy), Shadow Mend (Discipline/Shadow) is increased by 100%. This effect can stack up to 6 times.
- Holyfire Draught — Holy Fire has a 50% chance to not trigger its cooldown.
- Idea Eater — Mind Blast critical strikes grant 1,000 mana (Discipline/Holy), 20 Insanity (Shadow).
- Impulsor — Casting Mind Blast will daze the target, reducing the target's movement speed and chance to hit by 20% for 1 min. Subsequent casts of Mind Blast will remove this effect.
- Life Barrier — Power Word: Shield's absorption is increased by 5% of your maximum health.
- Light-Tinged Scraps — Reduce the mana cost of Flash Heal (Holy), Shadow Mend (Discipline/Shadow) by 30%.
- Mind Exploder — Mind Blast damage is increased by 500%, but its cooldown is increased by 400.
- Obscurity — Fade's cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds and prevents your movement speed from being reduced below 80%.
- Painwheel — Extends the duration of Purge the Wicked (Discipline), Shadow Word: Pain by 4 seconds.
- Pandemonium Loop — Casting Mind Blast on a target that is feared triggers Pandemonium, fearing all enemies near your target.
- Piercing Wail — Your Psychic Scream lasts an additional 4 seconds.
- Power Overwhelming — Power Infusion causes Smite, Mind Blast, and Holy Fire to become instant cast and have no cooldown.
- Psychic Wallet — Casting Mind Control on an enemy will empty their pockets, granting roughly 15 Phantasma.
- Puppetmaster's Strings — Mind Control lasts 30 seconds longer and increases the target's damage by 50%.
- Reflective Shield — 30% of the damage you absorb with Power Word: Shield is reflected back at the attacker.
- Schaden Fluorite — When Shadow Word: Pain or Purge the Wicked expires on a target, all party members within 20 yards of the target are healed for 10% of their maximum Health.
- Searing Lantern — Your Flash Heals (Holy), Shadow Mends (Discipline/Shadow) apply Searing Luminosity to your targets, causing them to reflect 50% of damage taken back to attackers as Holy damage for 20 sec..
- While an enemy is shackled by your Shackle Undead, your Power Infusion's cooldown recovers 100% faster.
- Thick Burlap Sash — Power Word: Fortitude grants an additional 10% Stamina.
- Trauma Transfer — 100% of healing done by Flash Heal and Heal (Holy), Shadow Mend (Discipline/Shadow) empowers your next Mind Blast. Stored damage cannot exceed 200% of your maximum health.
- Vandal's Zeal — Power Word: Shield absorption increased by 10%.
- Volatile Phantasm — Fade creates an illusion of the Priest for 10 sec, causing nearby creatures to attack it. The illusion explodes for Shadow damage when it dies, increased based on how long it remained alive.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- New Players Unlock Area Looting at Level 8
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 7th
- New Jewelry Color Options for Blood Elves
- Is Path of Ascension the Brawler's Guild of Shadowlands?
- DesMephisto with Only 1 More Plate Item to Go, Probably Finished Today! 99.991% Done
- Extra Elemental Damage from Weapons Working as Intended
- New Realm Connections Are Coming
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 2nd