Shaman Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Shamans in Shadowlands.
Here is our guide to all the covenant abilities for Shamans. We first present you with a summary of the abilities (the signature ability and the class-specific ability) provided by each covenant, before going through all class-specific abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Shamans by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Kyrian Shaman Covenant Ability
Vesper Totem: Summon a totem at the target location for 30 seconds. Your next 3 damage spells or abilities will cause the totem to radiate (50% of Spell Power + 50% of Attack Power) Arcane damage to up to 6 enemies near the totem, and your next 3 healing spells will heal up to 6 allies near the totem for (100% of Attack Power) Health. Casting this ability again while the totem is active will relocate the totem.
(Instant, Costs 10% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Night Fae Shaman Covenant Ability
Fae Transfusion: Transfer the life force of up to 8 enemies in the targeted area, dealing (25% of Spell Power + 25% of Attack Power) Nature damage every 0.5 second for 3 seconds. Pressing Fae Transfusion again within 20 seconds will release 75% of all damage from Fae Transfusion, healing up to 8 allies near you.
(3-second cast, 40-yard range, 2-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Shaman Covenant Ability
- Elemental/Enhancement: Heal an ally for (65% of Spell Power + 65% of Attack Power);
- Restoration: Heal an ally for (65% of Spell Power + 65% of Attack Power) and apply Riptide to them.
(1.5-second cast, Costs 10% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 45-second cooldown)
Venthyr Shaman Covenant Ability
Chain Harvest: Send a wave of anima at the target, which then jumps to additional nearby targets. Deals (45% of Spell Power) Shadow damage to up to 5 enemies, and restores (120% of Spell Power) Health to up to 5 allies. For each target critically struck, the cooldown of Chain Harvest is reduced by 5 seconds.
(2.5-second cast, 40-yard range, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled
- WoW Weapons Recreated in Monster Hunter: World