Shaman Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Shaman Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Shamans by Each Covenant
- Signature Ability — Summon Steward calls your steward to bring you a Phial of Serenity.
- Shaman Ability — Vesper Totem summons a totem that radiates damage or heals up to 6 allies.
- Night Fae
- Signature Ability — Soulshape transforms you into a Vulpin, instantly teleporting you forward, increasing your movement speed for a short time.
- Shaman Ability — Fae Transfusion transfers life force of enemies in a targeted area and deals damage.
- Signature Ability — Fleshcraft provides an absorption shield and increases damage taken.
- Shaman Ability — Primordial Wave heals allies or deals damage and applies Flame Shock to enemies.
- Signature Ability — Door of Shadows teleports you to a targeted location.
- Shaman Ability — Chain Harvest sends a wave, which deals damage to enemies and restores allies' health.
Best Covenants for Shamans
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Shaman spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Shaman Covenant Ability
Vesper Totem: Summon a totem at the target location for 30 seconds. Your next 3 damage spells or abilities will cause the totem to radiate (80% of Spell Power) Arcane damage to up to 6 enemies near the totem, and your next 3 healing spells will heal up to 6 allies near the totem for (91% of Spell Power) health. Casting this ability again while the totem is active will relocate the totem. (Instant, Costs 10% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Night Fae Shaman Covenant Ability
- Elemental, Restoration: Transfer the life force of up to 4 enemies in the targeted area, dealing (705% of Spell Power) Nature damage evenly split to each enemy over 3 seconds. Pressing Fae Transfusion again within 20 seconds will release 60% of all damage from Fae Transfusion, healing up to 4 allies within 20 yards.
- Enhancement: Transfer the life force of up to 4 enemies in the targeted area, dealing (705% of Spell Power) Nature damage evenly split to each enemy target over 3 seconds. Fully channeling Fae Transfusion generates 3 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon. Pressing Fae Transfusion again within 20 seconds will release 60% of all damage from Fae Transfusion, healing up to 4 allies within 20 yards.
(3-second cast, Costs 7.5% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 2-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Shaman Covenant Ability
- Elemental: Blasts your target with a Primordial Wave, dealing (65% of Spell Power) Shadow damage and apply Flame Shock to an enemy or heal an ally for (65% of Spell Power). Your next Lava Burst will also hit all targets affected by your Flame Shock for 80% of normal damage.
- Enhancement: Blasts your target with a Primordial Wave, dealing (65% of Attack Power) Shadow damage and apply Flame Shock to an enemy or heal an ally for (65% of Attack Power). Your next Lightning Bolt will also hit all targets affected by your Flame Shock for 150% of normal damage.
- Restoration: Blasts your target with a Primordial Wave, dealing (65% of Spell Power) Shadow damage and apply Flame Shock to an enemy or heal an ally for (65% of Spell Power) and apply Riptide to them. Your next Healing Wave will also hit all targets affected by your Riptide for 60% of normal healing.
(Instant, 1 Charge, Costs 3% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 45-second recharge)
Venthyr Shaman Covenant Ability
Chain Harvest: Send a wave of anima at the target, which then jumps to additional nearby targets. Deals (205% of Spell Power) Shadow damage to up to 5 enemies, and restores (315% of Spell Power) health to up to 5 allies. For each target critically struck, the cooldown of Chain Harvest is reduced by 5 seconds. Generates 3 Maelstrom per target damaged or healed (Elemental-only). (2.5-second cast, Costs 10% of Base Mana, 40-yard range, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Tooltips updated for Eternity's End.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Page updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Chain Harvest buffed.
- 03 Jul. 2020: Fel Transfusion updated.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Fae Transfusion and Primordial Wave changes.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle