Vexiona Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Vexiona is a boss in the third wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Vexiona unlocks after killing Dark Inquisitor Xanesh. Killing Vexiona, Ra-den the Despoiled, and Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn unlocks the last wing, with Carapace of N'Zoth and N'Zoth the Corruptor.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Vexiona: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Obsessively wielding the power that N'Zoth has granted her, Vexiona has amassed a cult of worshippers who covet the gifts of the Void. From high atop her temple within the Black Empire, she transforms her most devout followers into unstoppable horrors.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Vexiona, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Vexiona encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer Resets to Stay as They Are for Now
- Ny'alotha the Waking City Raid Finder Wing 3 Now Open
- Second Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build Shipped This Week
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Updates, Specifics for February 25th Horrific Visions Changes
- Class Balance Changes Update: Death Knights and Monks
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question