Vexiona Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Vexiona is a boss in the third wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Vexiona unlocks after killing Dark Inquisitor Xanesh. Killing Vexiona, Ra-den the Despoiled, and Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn unlocks the last wing, with Carapace of N'Zoth and N'Zoth the Corruptor.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Vexiona: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Obsessively wielding the power that N'Zoth has granted her, Vexiona has amassed a cult of worshippers who covet the gifts of the Void. From high atop her temple within the Black Empire, she transforms her most devout followers into unstoppable horrors.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Vexiona, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Vexiona encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Legion Timewalking: Mage-Bound Spelltome Checklist
- Mecha-Done Achievement Made Easy in Patch 9.1.5
- Final Fantasy 14 Director on WoW Players Switching Over
- 9.1.5 PTR Patch Notes: October 13th
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- More Realistic 3D Renders of WoW Characters
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 14