Vexiona Guide for Ny'alotha (BfA 8.3)
Vexiona is a boss in the third wing of Ny'alotha, the Waking City, the last raid instance of Battle for Azeroth, introduced in Patch 8.3. Vexiona unlocks after killing Dark Inquisitor Xanesh. Killing Vexiona, Ra-den the Despoiled, and Il'gynoth, Corruption Reborn unlocks the last wing, with Carapace of N'Zoth and N'Zoth the Corruptor.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Vexiona: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Obsessively wielding the power that N'Zoth has granted her, Vexiona has amassed a cult of worshippers who covet the gifts of the Void. From high atop her temple within the Black Empire, she transforms her most devout followers into unstoppable horrors.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
For our strategy guide for Vexiona, please use the following link.
Please refer to our loot page for all the loot from the Vexiona encounter.
- 17 Jan. 2020: Page added.
Patch 8.3 Profession Changes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th