The Tarragrue LFR Encounter Journal
Welcome to the LFR difficulty Encounter Journal for The Tarragrue in Sanctum of Domination.
More The Tarragrue Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for The Tarragrue, please use the following link.
Infused Goliaths defend the outer perimeter before The Tarragrue, offering potent Anima Powers when defeated.
In battle, The Tarragrue attempts to pick off defenseless targets with Chains of Eternity while gathering power. Upon reaching 100 energy, The Tarragrue dissolves into Torghast's Hungering Mist and stalks its prey with a series of crushing assaults.
At 10% health remaining, the Jailer removes Anima Powers from all players and sends The Tarragrue into a wild frenzy.
The Tarragrue focuses its gaze upon a player. After 8 sec, the chains fly in their direction and stun the first target struck, inflicting 11,491 Physical damage and pulling them in for an Annihilating Smash.
The Tarragrue pulverizes to dust those caught by its chains, inflicting 27,578 Physical damage and stunning them for 10 sec.
The Tarragrue dissolves into the mists of Torghast, forming several images. These images erupt and inflict 20,683 Shadow damage to all players within 25 yds.
The Tarragrue howls, causing an aura of dread to form around players for 21 sec. This causes each target to radiate Unshakeable Dread to other players within 5 yds every 3 sec.
Causes the target to flee in fear for 8 sec.
Echoing rage fills the caster, increasing damage done by 25% and haste by 25% for 35 sec.
The Jailer's grasp tightens around players, inflicting 4,596 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 40 sec.
The Tarragrue slams its target, inflicting 45,964 Physical damage and stunning it for 4 sec. This strike applies Crushed Armor.
Increases Physical damage taken by 200% for 20 sec.
- 21 Jun. 2021: Page added
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff