Trial of Valor Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
Trial of Valor is a raid instance introduced in the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion. The raid is available in the following difficulties and sizes:
- Raid Finder;
- Normal mode (between 10 and 30 players, using the flex system);
- Heroic mode (between 10 and 30 players, using the flex system);
- Mythic mode, the hardest difficulty in the game (available only in 20-man size).
The raid is part of Tier 19, in terms of PvE progression, and it houses 3 boss encounters.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
The raid instance entrance is located in Stormheim.
Overview of the Bosses
The raid offers a linear progression path, with an imposed kill order.
Odyn is the first of the bosses. It is a 3-phase fight where the raid encounters Odyn, Hymdall, and Hyrja who all have retained some of their abilities from Halls of Valor. Each of the phases is relatively simple (which does not mean that they are easy) and will test the raid's coordination.
Guarm is the second of the bosses. This is an encounter where positioning is key. In Mythic mode, it also acts as a brutal DPS check.
Helya is the third and final boss of the raid. The fight against her is long and difficult, with many abilities to deal with.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!
- Balance Druid Balancing Guide is . . . sloppy?
- Survival Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Fury Warrior Leveling
- I'm terrible at holy in SL
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Legendary Choice
- Shadowlands Profession Changes
- Outlaw Rogue Shadowlands