Trial of Valor Raid Guides for World of Warcraft
Trial of Valor is a raid instance introduced in the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion. The raid is available in the following difficulties and sizes:
- Raid Finder;
- Normal mode (between 10 and 30 players, using the flex system);
- Heroic mode (between 10 and 30 players, using the flex system);
- Mythic mode, the hardest difficulty in the game (available only in 20-man size).
The raid is part of Tier 19, in terms of PvE progression, and it houses 3 boss encounters.
Currently, we offer you the following strategy guides:
The raid instance entrance is located in Stormheim.
Overview of the Bosses
The raid offers a linear progression path, with an imposed kill order.
Odyn is the first of the bosses. It is a 3-phase fight where the raid encounters Odyn, Hymdall, and Hyrja who all have retained some of their abilities from Halls of Valor. Each of the phases is relatively simple (which does not mean that they are easy) and will test the raid's coordination.
Guarm is the second of the bosses. This is an encounter where positioning is key. In Mythic mode, it also acts as a brutal DPS check.
Helya is the third and final boss of the raid. The fight against her is long and difficult, with many abilities to deal with.
- Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build 18.104.22.168411
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 19th
- WoW Shadowlands Alpha Added to Battle.net Catalog
- Ny'alotha Mythic WF Race, Conclusion: Top 10, N'Zoth Nerf, Limit Tank Goes to Method, Asia Upset and More
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 18th
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Event (February 18th - February 25th)
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Unholy Aoe Question
- Rustbolt Resistance
- Demonology Warlock 8.3
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide