Brawler's Guild: Kirrawk (Rank 2) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Kirrawk is the second Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight against him is all about precise movement. You will need to position yourself in such a way damaging tornadoes, which often spawn to chase you, will run into Kirrawk. This will send him in the air for a few seconds, giving you time to damage him or recover from your wounds.
Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Kirrawk goes.
Abilities and Strategy
The most important mechanic of the fight against Kirrawk is Twisting Winds. Approximately every 20 seconds, a small tornado will appear in the arena. It will immediately start chasing you. If it hits you first, you will be sent in the air and Kirrawk will deal a lot of damage to you. If it hits Kirrawk first, he will be sent in the air and you will have a few moments of respite. After reaching you or Kirrawk, the tornado will despawn.
In addition, Kirrawk has two abilities.
- Lightning Bolt is Kirrawk's main spell, which he keeps casting.
- Storm Cloud summons a cloud on top of Kirrawk. This cloud will keep dealing damage to you but the cast of Storm Cloud is interruptible.
The strategy for the fight is very simple. Whenever a tornado spawns, you need to immediately position yourself in such a way that Kirrawk is on the tornado's path towards you. For ranged DPS, it means that you need to remain in melee range of Kirrawk, as this will make positioning for the tornado much easier.
If you do get hit by the tornado, you will immediately take 50,000 Nature damage, but you will not take fall damage (you fall will be slowed). However, Kirrawk will jump on the occasion to spam Lightning Bolt at you.
You should interrupt Storm Cloud whenever possible and refrain yourself from interrupting Kirrawk's casts of Lightning Bolt (unless you have good mitigation against melee attacks).
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Kirrawk appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- Fyr'alath the Dream Render - Legendary Two-Hand Axe Model Preview
- Kick Macro Bug Hotfixed
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7 and Classic Hotfixes, September 19th
- Pirates' Day 2023: New Customization Option for Your Highland Drake
- The Classic Hardcore Masses Gather for Onyxia Buff
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7 Week 3: To-Do List
- Weapons Dropped by Fyrakk in Patch 10.2
- Visage of Ursoc in Patch 10.2
- Devouring plague in AOE
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Blizzard handing out silences
- Secrets of Azeroth Guide
- Blood Death Knight Leveling