Empowered Mor'geth World Boss Guide in Shadowlands (9.2.5)
World Boss Mor'geth Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Mor'geth will become empowered whenever Fated Sanctum of Domination is on rotation. Empowered world bosses drop better loot (Item Level 285) from other world bosses.
Where Does Mor'geth Spawn?
When Will Mor'geth Spawn?
Mor'geth will start spawning with the beginning of Shadowlands Season 2, on July 7, 2021.
Mor'geth drops the following pieces of loot in Patch 9.1.
- Adaptive Armor Fragment (Item Level 200) Potency Conduit;
- Condensed Anima Sphere (Item Level 200) Endurance Conduit;
- Shard of Rev — Increases Leech by 26;
- Tormented Soul Harness (Leather Belt);
- Tormentor's Greatbelt (Plate Belt);
- Caged Legplates (Plate Legs);
- Mor'geth's Gauntlets of Damnation (Mail Gloves);
- Grips of Unleashed Suffering (Leather Gloves);
- Sorrowful Trousers (Cloth Legs);
- Wristwraps of Anguish (Cloth Bracers);
- Stygian Chain Greaves (Mail Feet);
- Soul Cage Fragment (Mastery Trinket).
- Defeating the boss grants 25% toward the Korthian weekly quest Shaping Fate, so do not forget to accept it first before killing Mor'geth.
- Do not forget to accept the Renown Replenish the Reservoir weekly quest before engaging Mor'geth. The world quest rewards 500 Anima.
- 10 Aug. 2022: Tag fixed.
- 03 Aug. 2022: Clarified Fated raid world boss item level of loot.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 09 Jul. 2021: Updated with world boss location.
- 19 Jun. 2021: Page added.
- Black Empire Map Exploration in Dragonflight
- Very Useful Interact Button Tip
- Aiding the Accord Weekly Quest Progress Carries Over from Previous Week
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Week #2
- An Overview of Mount Rewards in Dragonflight Season 1
- Vault of the Incarnates Death Knight Tier Set and Set Bonuses
- Torghast in Dragonflight: Easy Achievements & Mounts
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 Hotfixes, December 5th: Massive Class Tuning