Lord Chamberlain Mythic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Mythic difficulty Encounter Journal for Lord Chamberlain in Halls of Atonement.
More Lord Chamberlain Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Lord Chamberlain commands powerful telekinetic powers to hurl Sinstone Statues around the battlefield. At 70% and 40% health, Lord Chamberlain will cast Chamberlain's Chorus.
- Position yourself between Lord Chamberlain and a Sinstone Statue to intercept missiles during Ritual of Woe to reduce party wide damage.
Lord Chamberlain pulls all nearby Sinstone Statues to him, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back any player in the statue’s path.”
Lord Chamberlain repels all nearby Sinstone Statues directly away from him, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back anyone in its path.
Lord Chamberlain channels a beam of anima towards all nearby Sinstone Statues, affecting players or the statue, whichever it strikes first.
Upon striking a player, inflicts 1,770 Shadow damage every 1 sec.
Upon striking a statue, all players suffer 1,770 Shadow damage.
Lord Chamberlain throws a Sinstone Statue at a nearby player, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back anyone in its path.
Lord Chamberlain unleashes a wave of anima, inflicting 8,852 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of him.
Lord Chamberlain marks his main target with a Stigma of Pride, inflicting 2,213 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 18 sec. This damage increases by 30% every tick.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)