Lord Chamberlain Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Lord Chamberlain in Halls of Atonement.
More Lord Chamberlain Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Lord Chamberlain commands powerful telekinetic powers to hurl Sinstone Statues around the battlefield. At 70% and 40% health, Lord Chamberlain will cast Chamberlain's Chorus.
- Position yourself between Lord Chamberlain and a Sinstone Statue to intercept missiles during Ritual of Woe to reduce party wide damage.
Lord Chamberlain pulls all nearby Sinstone Statues to him, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back any player in the statue’s path.”
Lord Chamberlain repels all nearby Sinstone Statues directly away from him, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back anyone in its path.
Lord Chamberlain throws a Sinstone Statue at a nearby player, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back anyone in its path.
Lord Chamberlain unleashes a wave of anima, inflicting 8,852 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of him.
Lord Chamberlain marks his main target with a Stigma of Pride, inflicting 2,213 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 18 sec. This damage increases by 30% every tick.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)