Lord Chamberlain Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Lord Chamberlain in Halls of Atonement.
More Lord Chamberlain Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Lord Chamberlain commands powerful telekinetic powers to hurl Sinstone Statues around the battlefield. At 70% and 40% health, Lord Chamberlain will cast Chamberlain's Chorus.
- Position yourself between Lord Chamberlain and a Sinstone Statue to intercept missiles during Ritual of Woe to reduce party wide damage.
Lord Chamberlain pulls all nearby Sinstone Statues to him, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back any player in the statue’s path.”
Lord Chamberlain repels all nearby Sinstone Statues directly away from him, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back anyone in its path.
Lord Chamberlain throws a Sinstone Statue at a nearby player, inflicting 7,745 Physical damage and knocking back anyone in its path.
Lord Chamberlain unleashes a wave of anima, inflicting 8,852 Shadow damage to all players in a cone in front of him.
Lord Chamberlain marks his main target with a Stigma of Pride, inflicting 2,213 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 18 sec. This damage increases by 30% every tick.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR