Mawrat Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
A list of all Mawrat-related Anima Powers found in Torghast.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Mawrats are low-health mobs found in Torghast. Mawrat-specific Anima Powers cause them to trigger interesting events upon death, which is why they should always be defeated near enemies.
List of Mawrat Anima Powers
The most powerful ones make Mawrats explode on death, dealing damage to all nearby enemies ( Bloating Fodder) or regenerating health ( Secret Spices).
- Bloating Fodder — You cause Mawrats to explode on death, dealing Plague damage to all other nearby enemies.
- Irresistible Cheese — Mawrats within 15 yards are immune to fear and will no longer flee at low health.
- Lightfire Soles — While under the effects of Unburden, you instantly kill Mawrats that you pass through.
- Mawrat Harness — Obtain a Mawrat Harness, an item that allows you to transform into a Mawrat while in Torghast.
- Mawrat Stirrups — Entering combat no longer dismounts you from your Enormous Mawrat.
- Musophobic Femur — Fleshcraft treats Mawrats as powerful enemies.
- Secret Spices — Killing a Mawrat increases your maximum health by 2%, up to 100%.
Class-Specific Mawrat Anima Powers
Some classes also have access to class-specific Mawrat abilities in Torghast.
- Death Knight: Exterminator — Death Gripping a Mawrat causes it to explode and resets the cooldown of Death Grip.
- Demon Hunter:
- Ragehoof — Killing a Mawrat during Metamorphosis adds 6 seconds to the duration.
- Scouring Rags of Torghast — Elysian Decree does not incur its cooldown if it hits a Mawrat.
- Mawrat Scent Gland — When your pet is within 10 yards of a Mawrat, your pet will immediately kill the Mawrat and increase your pet's damage by 100% for 10 seconds. This can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Scaredy Rat — If you use Scare Beast on a Mawrat, it will die after 3 seconds.
- Alluring Cheese — Your Conjure Refreshment also conjures Alluring Cheese, luring up to 3 neutral Mawrats.
- Dimensional Blade — Blinking through a Mawrat will instantly kill it and grant 3 extra charges to your Blink spell.
- Polymorbid Rat Liver — Teaches you Polymorph: Mawrat, which works on Undead creatures.
- Monk: Katamawri — Rolling over Maw Rat corpses and broken Ashen Phylacteries reduces damage taken by 2%. for 30 sec, stacking up to 100 times.
- Commandment of Contagion — Using Mind Control on a Mawrat will trigger Rapid Contagion, causing all Mawrats within 15 yards to give birth to a litter of 2-5 additional Mawrats.
- Rat-Corpse Bag — Killing a Mawrat grants you a bonus charge of Shadow Word: Death. The bag can hold up to 28 dead Mawrats.
- Shaman: Mawrats on Ice — Frost Shock freezes Mawrats in a block of ice, killing them instantly.
- Sacrificial Vermin — Killing a Mawrat reduces the cooldown of Shadowfury by 20 seconds.
- Visage of Lethality — Fear instantly kills Mawrats.
- Warrior: Spattered Soles — Striking a Mawrat with Charge or Heroic Leap instantly kills the Mawrat and resets the cooldown of the ability.
- 27 Nov. 2020: Guide updated with class-specific Mawrat Anima Powers.
- 26 Nov. 2020: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1