Mawrat Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Mawrats are low-health mobs found in Torghast. Mawrat-specific Anima Powers cause them to trigger interesting events upon death, which is why they should always be defeated near enemies.
List of Mawrat Anima Powers
- Bloating Fodder — You cause Mawrats to explode on death, dealing Plague damage to all other nearby enemies.
- Irresistible Cheese — Mawrats within 15 yards are immune to fear and will no longer flee at low health.
- Lightfire Soles — While under the effects of Unburden, you instantly kill Mawrats that you pass through.
- Mawrat Harness — Obtain a Mawrat Harness, an item that allows you to transform into a Mawrat while in Torghast.
- Mawrat Stirrups — Entering combat no longer dismounts you from your Enormous Mawrat.
- Musophobic Femur — Fleshcraft treats Mawrats as powerful enemies.
- Secret Spices — Killing a Mawrat increases your maximum health by 2%, up to 100%.
Class-Specific Mawrat Anima Powers
Some classes also have access to class-specific Mawrat abilities in Torghast.
- Death Knight: Exterminator — Death Gripping a Mawrat causes it to explode and resets the cooldown of Death Grip.
- Demon Hunter:
- Alluring Cheese — Your Conjure Refreshment also conjures Alluring Cheese, luring up to 3 neutral Mawrats.
- Dimensional Blade — Blinking through a Mawrat will instantly kill it and grant 3 extra charges to your Blink spell.
- Polymorbid Rat Liver — Teaches you Polymorph: Mawrat, which works on Undead creatures.
- Monk: Katamawri — Rolling over Maw Rat corpses and broken Ashen Phylacteries reduces damage taken by 2%. for 30 sec, stacking up to 100 times.
- Shaman: Mawrats on Ice — Frost Shock freezes Mawrats in a block of ice, killing them instantly.
- Warrior: Spattered Soles — Striking a Mawrat with Charge or Heroic Leap instantly kills the Mawrat and resets the cooldown of the ability.
- 27 Nov. 2020: Guide updated with class-specific Mawrat Anima Powers.
- 26 Nov. 2020: Guide added.
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 7
- Player Counts All Anima Items... and It's a Bit Much
- How to Get the Carpal Pet in Shadowlands
- Threads of Fate Free Covenant Switch Methods
- Patch 9.0.2 and Classic Hotfixes: January 20th
- Huge Spell Batching Changes: Classic 1.13.7 PTR
- Stoneborn Brought Into Battleground Potential Exploit
- Players Can Do Mythic+ Below Level 60!